WU - 02/05/2013...d drama intensifies..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone... i am back...😊...

so episode starts off from d police station...where bulbul & Jogi r inquiring about a dead body found near tracks whose identity cannot be found. she den looks for vihaan who was waiting for her. jogi jokes dat dey both shud go together as bride shudnt be sad b4 wedding. 😆😆😆

bulbul argues with vihaan about dey shudnt be meeting b4 wedding...but vihaan says dat since she doesnt love him as much as him so she wont understand d pain of being far for even 1 day 👏
bulbul says dat wen time will come he will realize 2 wat extent a girl can go for d guy whum she loves...& rushes off home.

vihaan in his room is shocked 2 find anika on his bed...he shouts at her 2 buzz off from his life. anika says dat today she has come to show him something and shows him a video. vihaan all shocked.

bulbul comes home & share some sisterly moments with rano. bulbul discusses d case of d unidentified body and rano remembers rohan. bulbul says dat if identity is found den criminal will be punished. rano all worried. 

anika blackmails vihaan with d video and warns him dat she isnt joking. 

next morning at mona's house everyone busy wth marraige preps. but rano all worried. mona notices dis. police comes in asking for rohan.police tells dat rohan's parents have filed a missing person report and dere adress was obtained from rohan's home. d adress has some confusion and police say dat dey have found d dead body also. mona directs dem to anoder probable home. jatin notices rano's worry. 

anushka praises her hired actors for dere police acting and decides to go 2 bulbul's wedding. rano very worried and jatin comes & asks her wats d matter. rano is about 2 tell him when mona comes in and rano decides not to tell anything.

bulbul getting ready for wedding. all excited thinking how vihaan wud love her in d wedding attire. she calls him but vihaan didnt pick up. bulbul's nani tells her dat she can talk 2 vihaan later. 

Precap: Vihaan missing from his own wedding 😭
Edited by sen_madhuban - 10 years ago
@madhu thanx 4 the update!! i cudn't see anushka's part of hiring actors 4 police acting but i was thinking that this police is not real.😊
i think anika showed vihaan vid of rano pushing off rohan & wen she was asking 4 help b4 anushka came. and i think rohan is alive!!😊

pre-cap i think vihaan wants 2 postpone the marriage & till then he wants  find the soln but i also think now Jatin"ll sort out all this as they've show him fulfilling responsibilities of being a father .😊
Beautiful ( WU ) very very nice update
Thanks for the WU, Madhu .. 🤗
@Tiny 15 : agree , i think d same . Rohan s not dead . And anika must b showing vihaan ,vdeo f rano pushing rohan frm d terrace . And may b she 'll blakmail him to get married to her otherwise to shw d vdeo to police. So to save rano vihaan anika se shaadi karenge .:-O:-O nahhiii ;-(