Vihaan & Bulbul-Pure Bliss

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ever since Vihaan and Bulbul's love story started, I have been watching this show but somewhere in the month of February I had to stop watching because of my exams. Nevertheless I have finally got back on track and oh my god, I love these two.

Vihaan, a man who ceased to believe in love and himself had his whole world spin around when he met the short tempered woman Bubul. They taught each other to love and to trust. They together mended their broken hearts.

Now will their hearts break again? I hope not.

Considering the way Ekta plans out her storyline, I wouldn't be surprised if Vihaan ends up getting married to Anika but considering the fact that the show is coming to a closure soon there might be a possibility that Vihaan disappearing is just a twist.

Also what's the deal with the video? What about it is so terrifying for Vihaan?

I just hope Vihaan and Bulbul standby each other and let no one separate them.

With Love,
Archana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Archana,

I totally agree with you! This is exactly why I loved Vihaan and Bulbul too! They taught each other how to love, and together they have found and created their perfect world. Their love story is fantastic and I love them sooo much! 😳❤️

Mohit and Sargun make an AMAZING pair too. So hott 

I too hope that Ekta doesnt throw in stupidity by showing Vihaan marrying Anika. The pre-cap looks a little scary... but I feel like Vihaan wouldnt do that. Kahin na kahin, mujhe aisa lagta hai ki,..he has a plan or there will be some other twist. Vihaan and Bulbul's marriage will be filled with drama, and it will be delayed... but there is no way it will be cancelled! Vihaan marrying Anika is just crazy! Mujhe nahi lagta, Vihaan itni jaldi haar manega. Nahi?

As for the video, I think it is showing Rano pushing Rahul, and Rahul falling and dying. Thats why Anika said she will take it to the police, because it will prove that Rano killed him (even though she didnt really... he just slipped) But anyway, so Vihaan is just shocked and worried because this video is proof of that.

I guess we will have to see what will happen!

<3 Ria
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunAnkiLuv

Hi Archana,

I totally agree with you! This is exactly why I loved Vihaan and Bulbul too! They taught each other how to love, and together they have found and created their perfect world. Their love story is fantastic and I love them sooo much! 😳❤️

Mohit and Sargun make an AMAZING pair too. So hott 

I too hope that Ekta doesnt throw in stupidity by showing Vihaan marrying Anika. The pre-cap looks a little scary... but I feel like Vihaan wouldnt do that. Kahin na kahin, mujhe aisa lagta hai ki,..he has a plan or there will be some other twist. Vihaan and Bulbul's marriage will be filled with drama, and it will be delayed... but there is no way it will be cancelled! Vihaan marrying Anika is just crazy! Mujhe nahi lagta, Vihaan itni jaldi haar manega. Nahi?

As for the video, I think it is showing Rano pushing Rahul, and Rahul falling and dying. Thats why Anika said she will take it to the police, because it will prove that Rano killed him (even though she didnt really... he just slipped) But anyway, so Vihaan is just shocked and worried because this video is proof of that.

I guess we will have to see what will happen!

<3 Ria

Hey Ria,

I'm glad that I have found a fellow companion.

Mohit and Sargun have such a sweet chemistry and it's reflected onscreen. They do make an amazing pair <3

I do agree that Vihaan wouldn't give up so easily. Isn't that what his bride taught him? Never to give up. I hope this whole disappearing act just turns out to be a plan to prove Anika wrong or something.

I did think of that but why would Vihaan disappear for that?

We need to wait till Monday to know all of that.
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Sunshine.

Hey Ria,

Mohit and Sargun have such a sweet chemistry and it's reflected onscreen. They do make an amazing pair <3

I do agree that Vihaan wouldn't give up so easily. Isn't that what his bride taught him? Never to give up. I hope this whole disappearing act just turns out to be a plan to prove Anika wrong or something.

I am pretty sure thats what the video was... maybe something happens and Vihaan leaves to get the CD, or he has some kind of a plan? Who knows what makes him disappear! Could be anything. I just hope it has nothing to do with him giving in to that stupid Anika haha

yup, we have no choice but to wait till Monday!

Vaise,... you know what, I actually also had another thought. What if Rahul isnt even dead?! I mean, I know, he fell and they showed him unconscious and everything... But Balaji has a tendency to show stuff like this too, na?

I mean, remember in yesterday's episode, the police inspector was actually just hired by Anushka? If Rahul had actually died... why would she need to do that? Wouldn't a real investigation be taking place? Also, the guy on the railroad track, his face was distorted... so it could be that it wasnt Rahul at all right...

Which would mean... maybe Vihaan find out that the police inspector was fake,... and he disappears from the wedding to find actual proof of this... and he will come back to the wedding with Rahul, who is actually ALIVE!!!!

haha wow, I hope this is it!!! What do you think??

<3 Ria
Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 10 years ago
SuMiThA7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sunshine.

Hey Ria,

Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love Vihaan & Bulbul! Started watching this show for them! <3
I just hope ekta doesn't ruin their wedding! 😔
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunAnkiLuv

I am pretty sure thats what the video was... maybe something happens and Vihaan leaves to get the CD, or he has some kind of a plan? Who knows what makes him disappear! Could be anything. I just hope it has nothing to do with him giving in to that stupid Anika haha

yup, we have no choice but to wait till Monday!

Vaise,... you know what, I actually also had another thought. What if Rahul isnt even dead?! I mean, I know, he fell and they showed him unconscious and everything... But Balaji has a tendency to show stuff like this too, na?

I mean, remember in yesterday's episode, the police inspector was actually just hired by Anushka? If Rahul had actually died... why would she need to do that? Wouldn't a real investigation be taking place? Also, the guy on the railroad track, his face was distorted... so it could be that it wasnt Rahul at all right...

Which would mean... maybe Vihaan find out that the police inspector was fake,... and he disappears from the wedding to find actual proof of this... and he will come back to the wedding with Rahul, who is actually ALIVE!!!!

haha wow, I hope this is it!!! What do you think??

<3 Ria

I hope for the same too. I don't want Vihaan to give in for Anika. I actually feel that he wouldn't considering he loves Bulbul to bits and hates Anika to bits.

Hahaha that could happen. Ekta is known for bringing back people from the dead :P
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Forum.Maniac

Love Vihaan & Bulbul! Started watching this show for them! <3
I just hope ekta doesn't ruin their wedding! 😔

Same here. I started watching it ONLY for them. I skip the rest.
I hope so too. I want to see Vihaan and Bulbul getting married and living happily <3