Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I am up for it.
Maybe SS.
I am just waiting for next week, once my entrance exam gets over, I will write for this contest. (;
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
this ought to be a global topic...Prach, why dont you ask the mods to convey this to GM and mke it global? that way many members will be attracted...the ones who dont usually visit this corner...
nature2 thumbnail
Go guys hurry  want more FF/SS/OS on kriyaansh/swaron ❤️
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know what Prachi...I think I'll go for it. In the OS or SS category. Non fiction mein I've always written poetry, other pieces of writing too, but not really stories. I need to start trying. And since I've visited so many beautiful, unknown places & have had all kinds of adventures (ok not the Famous Five kind but well:-P) it seems a waste to let it all be just ignored. The only probablem is that I have major time constraint this year:-(. How long really would the deadline be?
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i would like to participate in all 3 sections..! :)

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. This is something really new in here. Thanks a ton for making such a contest. As much as I want to participate, am not really very sure whether I would be able to write for here. Though, I would surely try my best.

A Skeptic Writer. 😳
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m gonna participate for os nd ss. And it need not to be an couple story na? It can be any classic work like relegious or on friendship etc??
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey i wold like to participate in os , ss section . I am not sure whether i would be able to write amazing one but i will try .
My name is Aroma_rubharu

Thank u

Edited by aroma.arsha - 10 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love the idea! :) 

Hmm...I'm one of the laziest people on the planet  and also, whenever I write for contests, my stories turn out to be unmitigated disasters! 😳😆  

But I'll give it a shot...or a short story 😆 because this contest has been started by one of my favourite people on IF! :) 
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love this idea. However, I have a few questions

One, when does the contest start? Or has it already started?
Two, does one need to specify the category they want to participate in at the time they give their name? Can one change their mind?
Three, is 24th May the absolute deadline at the moment?

Erm..and can one post OS in a previous thread? You know, not make a new thread for the shot and post it in an old one?

:)
Edited by -Dee- - 10 years ago