Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Mais : I have talked to the mods. They are going to make this a Global Topic as soon as they can! :D 

@Shaz : OMG! FAMOUS FIVE! Ah, you just reminded me of the BEST thing that ever happened to me! I love Famous Five! That and Nancy Drew Notebooks was what made my childhood! 😆
Back to topic, I am excited to read your works! You should definitely use your adventures! I LOVE adventures! :P And the deadlnes : For OS, around 30th May, for SS, 10th June or so and for FF, maybe until 1st July. Hope that is reasonable, because I know..these are busy days. I have AP Exam tomorrow. o.O

@NocturnalBeing : I absolutely love your username! Back to topic, I think you should participate! If you can write, you should write! :D Hope you will change your mind! Would love to read your work!

@Ranjana : We have already established that you do not write disasters. Not even close! And I can't wait to read your work!

@-Dee- : I am glad you like it. The contest starts today, if you want to start today, so yes, you can say it has already started. No, you do not need to decide on your category. You can do whatever you want to. Even write an OS and extend it as an SS if you wish. It depends on how much time you have on your hand. So you can change your mind, of course.
No, 24th May isn't the absolute deadline. The deadline for OS is 30th May, because many people have exams and need time after 24th May.

Hope that answers your queries! Looking forward to read your writings!

@Everybody : Your names are added to the list! Cheers!

beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hopefully will participate! :) 
Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted to participate but exams starting from tuesday amd ending on 30 may so no time... If dates are adjusted then will definitely participate...
Wont be able to participate due to exams! Good luck to all participants!
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey der doe this OS/SS has to be like romantic type or it can be they way I want to writ. and do I have to have a character name in it or can it be from the main character point of view...hope u understand what I am trying to say and could u please please finalize the exact date so I can know if I will have time to participate or not coz I don't have much time to lifet before my exams start
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CrazzyBusy

Hey der doe this OS/SS has to be like romantic type or it can be they way I want to writ. and do I have to have a character name in it or can it be from the main character point of view...hope u understand what I am trying to say and could u please please finalize the exact date so I can know if I will have time to participate or not coz I don't have much time to lifet before my exams start

and could u also tell me If i can use like beta didi, Maa in hindi

RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Hello! You can write on any genre. It doesn't have to be romantic. And you do not need names either. You can write using whatever style you prefer! :) 

The exact date will be 7th June 2013.

Yes, you can use names like "Ma, Didi" and such references in Hindi.
Edited by .Destiny. - 10 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rida001

I wanted to participate but exams starting from tuesday amd ending on 30 may so no time... If dates are adjusted then will definitely participate...

Hello! I hope you will be able to participate because deadline is extended to 7th June. =)
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Destiny.

Hello! You can write on any genre. It doesn't have to be romantic. And you do not need names either. You can write using whatever style you prefer! :) 

The exact date will be 7th June 2013.

Yes, you can use names like "Ma, Didi" and such references in Hindi.

Thank u for the replying
ok so is it ok if I can send u this before that date