Writing Contest | May-June 2013 | OS, SS and FF - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
This sounds like a great idea!

Just one question, I started to write an original story on here (own characters and storyline), can I still use that (just transfer it into the writer's corner)? 
I'm in. Need to get back to writing again. ðŸ˜‰
Hey Prachi...About the SS, do we post it chapter by chapter or complete & then post it?
Now I just want to confirm one thing. So I post a SS, OS, or FF and then I cannot PM anyone the link to it? And can I add the link to my production house?
ANSWERS

I am not able to answer each of you inividually because of time constraint so let me answer all the points here.

1. You can PM the links of your work to your friends, and even promote it! But make sure you PM me the link as soon  as you make the post.

2. The first line of your post should be "Written for Writing COntest" so that the raters will know which topic is in the competition and which isn't.

3. The competition is already started and you can start posting now.

4. The SS and Fiction should be posted in parts, however, each part must have at least 1000 words. 

5.  The Deadline for OS is June 7th. It is this late because many people (including me) have exams. 

6. The Deadline for SS is June 30th, but will be extended if needed.

7. Deadline for Fiction is July 14th for now, but will be extended if needed.

8. You CANNOT use an old story, must write a fresh story with fresh concept. However, if you can use your old characters if they were not related to a show.

9. Hope that answers your questions!

I am sorry if I was not able to answer your question, ask me to explain if you need. I may reply a little late due to exams, but will reply for sure.

PS: Start posting already! :D

Hey I'd like to participate too. ðŸ˜ƒ 
Thanks for those clarifications. ðŸ˜ƒ
SHORT STORY
[Short story is a story written in a few parts.]

1. The story should have minimum four parts, and maximum seven parts.

2. Each part/chapter should be at least 1000 words. 

Is This the Final rule we have to follow der, I mean do we have to have only 1000 words in one chapter or it could be more then 1000 like up to 1501 words, I am only asking this coz my two chapter is up to that much word and I am not getting any good point to end the chapter where I have stopped right now
. Please Please can i end there with that much words, if its ok.

Originally posted by CrazzyBusy

SHORT STORY
[Short story is a story written in a few parts.]

1. The story should have minimum four parts, and maximum seven parts.

2. Each part/chapter should be at least 1000 words. 

Is This the Final rule we have to follow der, I mean do we have to have only 1000 words in one chapter or it could be more then 1000 like up to 1501 words, I am only asking this coz my two chapter is up to that much word and I am not getting any good point to end the chapter where I have stopped right now
. Please Please can i end there with that much words, if its ok.

You can write more than 1000 words for one chapter! The minimum is 1000, maximum is your choice! I am sorry for not being able to answer earlier. ðŸ˜Š
Hey i do participate 
add me too in the list