Writing Contest | May-June 2013 | OS, SS and FF - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

That means I might despise u. 😆

Outch! And why is that? ðŸ˜†
Why don't you ask everyone to PM their entries to you, so YOU post them up for everyone and it remains neutral?
^ That will defeat the purpose of this contest. This contest is to basically call the writers to writing forum and enhance their skills in more than one way. :)
Hey der like u said here 2. The first line of your post should be "Written for Writing COntest" so that the raters will know which topic is in the competition and which isn't.
U mean when we post our story we don't have to write that as our title like u had this written "Writing Contest | May-June 2013 | OS, SS and FF", we can have the title of the story when we post it in the header and just post this in the post of the first chapter of our story
and can u also add my name in the list
my real name is Mariam
Thank you
i would like to participate for an OS😃
All the participants will be added, sorry for the delay. I have exams right now. Will add as soon as possible. Please be patient. You can start posting your stories though =)
I would like to take part in the contest :) 

Edited by Amethyst. - 10 years ago
Wow great idea! Would the links be available of the fic that's the writers gonna pen down? It would be easy finding their story and comment on ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ITrustMyHeart

Wow great idea! Would the links be available of the fic that's the writers gonna pen down? It would be easy finding their story and comment on ðŸ˜Š

The following post has all the links of the entries to the contest.
Edited by .Destiny. - 10 years ago