Bulbul to prove her love??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Guys!

So of course we are all wondering now what Vihaan will do and what will happen to ViBu's wedding... Lekin mere dimaag me ek aur baat chaal rahi hai.

Remember, in todays episode, this first scene.. Vihaan-Bulbul's conversation. It was short, but something about it has got me thinking. Bulbul says to Vihaan that a girl can do anything to show and prove her love. Yaad hai? Here was her exact dialogue:

Bulbul: "Accha,... Aisi choti choti baaton se zahir hota hai ke hum ek doosre se kitna pyar kartein hain?"

Vihaan: "Toh phir kaise hota hai??"

Bulbul: "Kabhi mauka mile na, toh dekh lehna... Ek ladki jab ek ladke se saacha pyar karti hai, toh uske liye kya kuch nahi kar sakti. Sab samaaj jaoge."

Hmm... sounded like some foreshadowing to me!! Kya lagta hai? What do you think guys? What will Bulbul do? Or what situation will arise that she will have to do something...? Main toh soch soch ke pagal ho rahi hoon! haha

Kya ho sakta hai... samajh me nahin aa raha! What could possibly happen, that Bulbul will need to something for Vihaan?? Any ideas??

<3 Ria
I don't think she needs to prove her love. As long as Vihaan and Bulbul get together while they're still young, I'll be fine. 

And as for the dialogue, yeah I don't know about that either. I highly doubt that the people at Balaji would write foreshadowing dialogues. Are they known for that?
That particular conversation seemed to be foreshadowing for me too. But it's Balaji Production House that we are talking about. They are not really known for such things.

Since if's and but's do exist, I have a thought about this. Maybe Bulbul proving her love could actually be sacrifice. She may sacrifice Vihaan. Ekta is known for that and that scares me.

What's your take Ria?

Love,
Archu <3
Originally posted by .Sunshine.

That particular conversation seemed to be foreshadowing for me too. But it's Balaji Production House that we are talking about. They are not really known for such things.

Since if's and but's do exist, I have a thought about this. Maybe Bulbul proving her love could actually be sacrifice. She may sacrifice Vihaan. Ekta is known for that and that scares me.

What's your take Ria?

Love,
Archu <3

Hey,
maybe Vihaan and Bulbul might do something to disprove Anika. Cause, previously there were 2 misunderstandings between them both...although they got resolved so happy for that...im just hoping this issue is also over...
Originally posted by _Meena_

Hey,
maybe Vihaan and Bulbul might do something to disprove Anika. Cause, previously there were 2 misunderstandings between them both...although they got resolved so happy for that...im just hoping this issue is also over...

That's what even I'm hoping for. I sincerely hope that Vihaan and Bulbul prove Anika wrong and eventually end up getting married :)
Originally posted by lovely_lady

I don't think she needs to prove her love. As long as Vihaan and Bulbul get together while they're still young, I'll be fine. 

And as for the dialogue, yeah I don't know about that either. I highly doubt that the people at Balaji would write foreshadowing dialogues. Are they known for that?

Yea, I dont think she needs to prove her love either! Its just, they way she said it, it felt like something was gonna come up where she would do something. haha and I agree, as long as theyre together and still young, its all good!

You have a point... foreshadowing is not really something Balaji does,.. but they do have this tendency to show flashbacks, or put in that whole "yaad hai, maine kaha tha..." twist. So, who knows,.. maybe something like that will happen?

-Ria
Originally posted by .Sunshine.

What's your take Ria?

Love,
Archu <3

Hey Archu :)

Yea, Balaji isnt known for foreshadowing... but as you said, they are known for stupid things like sacrifice!! That thought has crossed my mind as well. But I think, Bulbul might suggest doing that, or she be just about to take that step, but Vihaan will come in and throw in a smart twist, and he will save the day.

At least, thats what I hope happens... but you never know with Balaji! I guess we will have to just wait and see. Fingers crossed that Vihaan has something better up his sleeve!

<3 Ria
Originally posted by BarunAnkiLuv

Hey Archu :)

Yea, Balaji isnt known for foreshadowing... but as you said, they are known for stupid things like sacrifice!! That thought has crossed my mind as well. But I think, Bulbul might suggest doing that, or she be just about to take that step, but Vihaan will come in and throw in a smart twist, and he will save the day.

At least, thats what I hope happens... but you never know with Balaji! I guess we will have to just wait and see. Fingers crossed that Vihaan has something better up his sleeve!

<3 Ria

I would love for that to happen. 

Seriously, fingers crossed. We are few hours away from discovering what Vihaan is upto.
Vihaan must be riding a horse. Dulha ghodi pe sawar