Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Rupali Ganguly to Quit Parvarish? - Discussions here

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Viewbie's Note:

Discuss everything related to Rupali Ganguly quitting Parvarrish here. All articles, information and pictures to be posted here.

Other posts will be merged/closed.

Parvarrish Development Team.

Rupali Ganguly to quit Parvarrish?
Popular TV actress Rupali Ganguly is all set to quit Parvarrish aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Rupali Ganguly to quit Parvarrish?
Rupali Ganguly

After playing the role of a Punjabi middle class housewife Pinky Ahuja for more than a year in Tony & Deeya Singh's Parvarrish aired on Sony Entertainment Television, Popular TV actress Rupali Ganguly is all set to quit the show.

Sources inform that the talented actress, who took the nuptial vows early this year with long term business beau Ashwin Verma, is expecting her first baby and has decided to go on a maternity break. The actress will soon be replaced on the show and the Production house has already started looking out for her replacement. The diligent actor has been shooting for the show currently but will soon take a break from small screen to take good care of her-self.

When contacted, Rupali remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh No ๐Ÿ˜”

I m really upset hearing this but it is a good decision. Health should always come first.

I don't know who is going to replace her ๐Ÿ˜• DJ's PLEASE Choose someone appropriate who will fit in Rupali's shoes well.

Will MISS her a LOT. Wish her all the best for future and Take good care of you rupali.

Will miss ur presence in Parvarrish.

Thanks for sharing Lizzie :(
lizzie1765 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Oh No ๐Ÿ˜”

I m really upset hearing this but it is a good decision. Health should always come first.

I don't know who is going to replace her ๐Ÿ˜• DJ's PLEASE Choose someone appropriate who will fit in Rupali's shoes well.

Will MISS her a LOT. Wish her all the best for future and Take good care of you rupali.

Will miss ur presence in Parvarrish.

Thanks for sharing Lizzie :(

Its a wise decision by rupali health comes first ๐Ÿ˜‰
 all the best for her first new born baby โญ๏ธ
i hope they choose a good actress to play pinkis role๐Ÿ˜‰ but what about namarata๐Ÿ˜• who plays dollys role๐Ÿ˜• she wasnt in the baisakhi party either๐Ÿ˜• pls djs cast some good actress to play dollys role too ๐Ÿ˜‰
 we will miss rupali and namrata too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Namrata is a side-actor so her not being there doesn't matter MUCH. But for FAMILY scenes Dolly should be with Lovely and Papaji.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Namrata is a side-actor so her not being there doesn't matter MUCH. But for FAMILY scenes Dolly should be with Lovely and Papaji.

yea but for that they need the actress ๐Ÿ˜†and im sure namrat is not gonna come back cos she got an important character in bani show ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 so they will have to replace her too

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Good decision by Rupali. Definitely her health comes first. All the best to her.

Hope a good actor replaces her. It is going to be difficult to fill her shoes though. Rupali has done a good job.

And better to replace her in initial stages than later.

lizzie1765 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Good decision by Rupali. Definitely her health comes first. All the best to her.

Hope a good actor replaces her. It is going to be difficult to fill her shoes though. Rupali has done a good job.

And better to replace her in initial stages than later.

so true ๐Ÿ˜›
 i dont like it when they replace the actors๐Ÿ˜† coz youre so used to the the actor playing that role๐Ÿ˜† but in rupalis case its different ๐Ÿ˜›
 so we shoiuld welcome the  new actor ๐Ÿ˜ณwho is gonna play pinkis role ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PhoenixSnitch49 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We'll miss you a lot!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ As lizzie said, we are so used to her so it will be difficult for us to adjust the atmosphere without her. When Pinky's scenes will come, we will feel uncomfortable even though the actress is good or known.
But as it is a health decision, health always comes first.๐Ÿ˜Š Take care!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ You have done a great job in Parvarish๐Ÿ‘ Good luck for you motherhood๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜›
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I want DJ to cast a famous and good actor as Pinky through which they can gain popularity. I may sound weird, but we need popular actors too who can create difference to the show in terms of TRP.

Are there any people like tat? Good contenders?
lizzie1765 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I want DJ to cast a famous and good actor as Pinky through which they can gain popularity. I may sound weird, but we need popular actors too who can create difference to the show in terms of TRP.

Are there any people like tat? Good contenders?

they need to get some younger actress ๐Ÿ˜†to play ypunger sister of sweety  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 here are my sugesstions
 kanchi kaul๐Ÿ˜ณ