Poll Choice
i like
i dont like
i like only onscreen in the show
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
poll for fun and bring enterteiment in forum😊 and how many loved the poll😉

i like they are made for each other and are also good friends they keep tweeting

to each other

i liked their friendship! but the writers ruined it by getting the love angle in!

Edited by shibz - 10 years ago

thanks but i like them thanks for your comment hope to see them back

in seosan 2 soumya karan kundra bonding freindship is nice

they look like siblings😛

soumya and karan share a good space each other and many ppl have seen them in

mumbai streets

Originally posted by rahullsharma

soumya and karan share a good space each other and many ppl have seen them in

mumbai streets

ofcourse we have seen them roam the streets in The serial😆
i don't mind seeing her with karan. i think they can make a good couple in some other show. but not in THE SERIAL. the love angle was forced. 
i know many people won't like karan-soumya's pair becoz he has already a far more popular pair with kritika. but come on guys, if people like karan and soumya together in a different show. its alright. nobody can break your popular pair. its there for you.

i know i myself hated the karan - krithika pair becoz of the rudeness from KMH forum. but Karan has really touched my heart through this show. i am totally into his fanworld. so now i don't really care whom he pairs up with. i want to see him more. I have learned the way to pay respect. Hope others do too.

i am missing so much karan in the serial. this is one i would love to see again and again. karan is the best in the serial rather any fictionized character. love him 
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

i know many people won't like karan-soumya's pair becoz he has already a far more popular pair with kritika. but come on guys, if people like karan and soumya together in a different show. its alright. nobody can break your popular pair. its there for you.

i know i myself hated the karan - krithika pair becoz of the rudeness from KMH forum. but Karan has really touched my heart through this show. i am totally into his fanworld. so now i don't really care whom he pairs up with. i want to see him more. I have learned the way to pay respect. Hope others do too.

i am missing so much karan in the serial. this is one i would love to see again and again. karan is the best in the serial rather any fictionized character. love him 

wow!!!🤗

i'm happy to see this side of urs but plz dont say that ppl on kmh forum are rude...🥱

Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 10 years ago