Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update: 03rd May 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒI have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

03 rd May : "Memory retrieval &
VrinJal's -❀️ wala- story
"

As Parvati devi meditates chanting 'om' , she slowly drifts into the deeper level of it... where one can see light, stars etc... the next thing Parvati devi observes was the flashes of Sati getting into Shakti roop... she feels the power n  heat
of the energy that Sati/ Parvti devi had in her past...
There
is huge amount of energy transformation happening from her thoughts- past memories to her present self and the entire prakriti in reference. thus the whole nature is disturbed.. volcanoes erupt, storm rises... Kartikeya and Ganesh discovers this and they find their mother become almost red due to the enormous energy that she is feeling.

Back at the battle field...
Amid the armies an over confident Indr feels gladdened as he is backed up with a powerful weapon..
 Dev Guru explains him that having all the weapons of Brhmdev, Vishnudev or all other devtas isn't gonna make anyone win.. For one has to fight the war first.

Then the asur army is echoed with praises to Jal.. who emerges outta the crowd.
Then Shukrachary moves out of the battle field... and back at the quarters Vrinda prays to her deity - Sri Hari Vishnu.
At te battle field Indr is ready with his bow and arrow ...and all the devtas watching the scene.

Shukrachary goes to Vrinda tells her that all the asura's focus is on the battle field... where asur king Jalandhar is gonna fight..
Vrinda says that she is praying for asur raj- Jal.

Our cupid- asur guru- Shukrahary asks why not for the whole asur army and why just for asur king?
Vrinda brushes off that take of her act saying that she couldn't forgo her father's word.
Shukrachary asks doesn't she has a duty for her own self>

She replies that it would be selfishness...
To which he replies that there cannot be any more insult to self than not accepting ones won truth! (pehle toh confuse karte hai asur guru and then he gives tips to get out of it! *funny*)
Vrinda asks for guidance.

Shukrachary asks her to accept the fact that Jal is her everything in front of Vishnu dev..

The coach blows at the battle field with Jal's fierce expression.. he moves towards the dev army..

Indr on the other hand is confident with the weapon which is made of all the powers of all the devtas.
Back here
Shukrachary is waiting for Vrinda's consent but she denies.. Shukrachary says that he's gonna tell her one unknown truth then she could decide for herself..
The fact is Jal has a boon that if he marries a pure- a women with great devotion, loyalty  and integrity he will be impossible to defeat.
Shukravhary says that there is no one as pure as she is... she is their only chance to save asur raj, she cannot ignore her duties for her king and most for her own love. He also adds that by now Indr must have attacked Jal...

Indr shoots the arrow - which moves (not lightning fast) but in slow motion... back here Vrind resists to say that Jal is her essence of existence.

As the arrow reaches Jal it waits for Vrinda's consentπŸ˜†.. yeh Vrinda agrees that Jal is her reason of existence. And the arrow becomes powerless.. Jal gets to realize that probably Vrinda would have accepted him and prayed for his well being.

All are shocked seeing this... Jal advances towards him.
Indr continues to throw his weapons on Jal and repeatedly gets defeated.

Back here Parvati devi is unable to take the energy of Shakti and her body is getting heated up... dont know what they should do Kartikeya and Ganesh chant
'Ya devi sarva bhooteshu matru ruupe na samstitha nams tastyay namstasyya nams tasyay namo namaha!'  till their father comes.

Himvan and Menavati are worried seeing this.. Parvati devi is unable to handle the severity of the effect- the powerful memories of self and energy she possess..
As they chant... Mahadev arrives..

At the battle field Indr fights Jal ... as Jal walks nearer to Indr, Vrinda arrives with her anklets hinting Jal of her presence; Shukrachary to arrives there. 

Here Jal's acha wala expression ( this is how he looks when he smilesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Jal's expression of rage turns into romantic one (I guessπŸ˜•)
Indr taking advantage of this tries to attack Jal and inturn is literally arm twisted by Jal..

Jal says that he'd agree to defeat only on the condition that Indr should free himself..

Jal twists - turns both Indr's hands and lifts him in the air by his neck.. and throws him down... Indr is head down on the ground with all the mud o his face.

SHiva back here says to Parvati devi who is still in trance.. that her spiritual energy is now awakening.. she needs to control it...
The experience which she is enduring .. she'll be called as 'Shambhavi'
Vishnu dev and Lakshmi ma discuss abt Shambo's Shambavi (due to whom everything is possible)

Mahadev tells Parvati devi to be calm and channelize her energies.
He asks her to see her past... the flashes of her past come in her mind..
Her playing with the damru, she putting flowers over Shiv ling... Their wedding.. The Lasya, AS, Gannubhayya, Kartikeya

She is trembling due to the memories & energy...
Pavati devi faints and is caught in time by her son Kartikeya.
Mahadev tells the reason was her body couldn't take so much energy as she is SHakti..

PS: The write up is what I thought was the meaning of the epi especially Parvati mata's scenes.. pardon me if I went wrong anywhere.

Precap:

Indr had to kiss good bye to his crown.. Jal demands a sorry...

Jal and Vrinda's wedding

Shiva now decides to intervene...

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The shakti which is being awakened in Parvati today reached the ajna chakra- situated in the middle of the forehead. Hence the shambhavi mudra was required.

From now on, the completion of the process is only one step away - the awakening of the sahasrakara chakra- which,
in yoga, denotes the union of Shiva And ShaktiEdited by varaali - 10 years ago
i missed chanting of tantrik devisuktam on dkdm!!!
Originally posted by Tarakari

i missed chanting of tantrik devisuktam on dkdm!!!
They showed only 2 lines, 1st with Matru rupen..., 2nd with Shakti rupen... by both Kartikeya & Ganesh. Not the compelete one.

loved todays episode. thank you for the written update.

It was An Wonderful episode. So, Finally Devi Parvati's Memory coming back.
and, After that MahaDev and Mr.J's Fight.
One of the very First reason to call This episode Wonderful was Devraj's Dhulai.πŸ˜† It was, "What you did and That's what you Get" Treatment.
After lot's of emotional Atayachar from our new found Asura Love-Sukracharya Guru (Simply asura Love-GuruπŸ˜†) , Finally Ms. V have accepted The Fact.😎 ( Wow! Gurrru your Trick Worked!! )
The last part of The Episode was Marvellous and Fantastic. It's because The way they've edited screen and added those Flashbacks one By one, It surely has described the Most important parts of her Life. Now, waiting for Her to come back as The Devi Parvati.
Overall, It's was a Fantastic episode.
Also, SiaG Thanks for The WU.πŸ˜ƒ
It was a really good episode yesterday.  😊
Really powerful episode...
Best part was Parvati's Kundalini Jagran... and all those visions and Ya Devi Sarva BHuteshu - you could feel the +ve vibes of Parvati... πŸ‘πŸ‘
But what was Jalandhar doing? Simply standing on the battlefield! And as you said, the arrow was just waiting for V's permission... "Tell fast... I have to fall down!"
And Indra's legs weren't dangling. They were straight.
Cupid-guru Shukracharya! Lol
So based on the "Summary" above, Parvati has saved the day.
Thanks for the WU.
vrinda just saved the day.
Thanks for the update.

I didn't get a few things.  When did Jalandhar get such a boon?  Also, why would Jalandhar, who hadn't been wounded by anything to date, need a shield?  It's just not adding up.  Neither in the original, nor here, did Jalandhar ask for or get a boon.  He was created w/ all that power, and just didn't need it.  Also, how could Vrinda's swearing have resulted in his suddenly getting that shield b4 he's even married?

Thursday's episode - I just chuckled to see how Jalandhar 'convinced' Sarpmani to remove any objections to him marrying Vrinda πŸ˜†  It's funny how they've changed things from Vrinda's being an arranged marriage to rival suitors

On the devas, it was funny how Indra agreed to fight after getting all the weapons of the devas.  But the devas were already fighting on his side previously as well - what's new in that?  Vishnu & Brahma too gave him their weapons, but even that would have been ineffective against Jalandhar.  Vrinda's shield for Jalandhar was only needed and only applied to his face-off w/ Mahadev, not anyone else.

Anyway, excited to see tomorrow night's episode - probably after the match