Office may 6 -10 Discusions

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
this episode was good...
suha intha episodum thapichuta...sales team mokka illa...😆

actually i loved karthik creating the team spirit to complete the work..👏

but one of my instinct tells that,there is going to be a triangle love.for sure raji and karthik already fallen in love,but susan...😕
hope susan does not create any problem...
😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for d update suha[>:D]
good episode wow karthik was soo matured in this crisis situation .the way he showed confidence .he just rocked today vishnu asusual nanbenda cute friend to karthik.

kaushik 😡 he is responsible but balming raji grrr.

dont know why anu also fears sushan will going to have feelings for karthik 😒 are cv s getting ready for karthik -sushan-raji triangle 😉

kaushi oda real name yenna pa?? between am rubbing my eyes again again . innaiku no salesteam ahh great escapee
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Suha. OK episode. When Karthik said that he would do the same for any of his team mates, it felt good. I think Susan is practical. What is in store for Roja tomorrow? 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Liked the episode today.  Oh wow I didn't even realize until now that there is no Sales team today.  But it was nice to see all of Software and K&R.  

Karthick handled the situation so well kudos to him!  Team spirit for sure.  Kaushick is really mad at Raji.  But somehow I feel that the team needs to get more serious and avoid making the same mistake again.  They should have had been more careful and had backups and all.

So now everyone needs to work day and night.  They can pull all nighters and get the work done somehow.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Suha. Vishnu's spontaneous support - liked it.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Earlier it was told that original files are in lakshmi's system and backup in raji's system..

backup is last point only na? then what abt the original ones.. continuity problem? ;-)

And don't the senior ppl have the imp docs rather than keeping on freshers machine?

Anyways story is moving fast.. liked it.
Daffodilee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Earlier it was told that original files are in lakshmi's system and backup in raji's system..

backup is last point only na? then what abt the original ones.. continuity problem? ;-)

And don't the senior ppl have the imp docs rather than keeping on freshers machine?

Anyways story is moving fast.. liked it.

lakshmi s system was upgraded by internal team so files deleted. as a pm sushan kita files irukkanum.als yellorada system layum avanga part of work files irukkanum.lol logic partha enjoy pana mudayathu. lets enjoy the serial with bloopers and some sothapals 😆
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks for the updates !!

Roja , enga irukkengo ??

Waiting to comment after reading ur update 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daffodilee

lakshmi s system was upgraded by internal team so files deleted. as a pm sushan kita files irukkanum.als yellorada system layum avanga part of work files irukkanum.lol logic partha enjoy pana mudayathu. lets enjoy the serial with bloopers and some sothapals 😆

Oh ok. Actually I just read the updates and commented. Only after that I saw the episode where I came to know the entire conversation..

ya, as u said logic paakaama dhaan enjoy panna mudiyum.. but obviously we tend to compare with our real life as most situations and problems are same.. :-)
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Oh ok. Actually I just read the updates and commented. Only after that I saw the episode where I came to know the entire conversation..

ya, as u said logic paakaama dhaan enjoy panna mudiyum.. but obviously we tend to compare with our real life as most situations and problems are same.. :-)

Sorry ramyvijay...
Forgot to update that part...
Will not do this mistake again...😉