Friday, 3rd May 2013 UPDATE!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Sri for the update...😊
I thought that worker would tell that Praba told to put some poison...as he was drunk...πŸ˜’
I thought he would blabber...but that did not happen...😑

Why does this suchi always interfering on others bussiness...

Thulasi rocked the show today by shouting back at GW...⭐️
Isn't her character getting bolder now a days...πŸ˜‰
good episode today...only worrying if GD wud purposely spoil things and say its all due to function...she cud hv called prabha as he is not going to function anyway...

everyone looking super today and gw talking to herself...rofl...
looks like that kanagu's man may do more mischief than planned...lets see...
Thanks for the update. Tulasi was simply superb. She was great last time also. She has made Ta to ay attention to her and not treat her like a novice.this function will be very eventful and lot of
People are going to be exposed.Starting with Padma, her real intention, why prabha pevented Deepa 
From attending the function, also why Suchi tried to prevent Ta from going to the function. The 
Idea to poison the food came from Suchi. By saying dont add poison, she knows Prabha will do
That exactly.
Deepa was great also. She really gave it to Prabha. She has put some fear into him now. She has 
Shown that his MCP ways will not work with her.
Thx for the update!

*pinching herself* T aa idhu... did she talk back to GW?! Ennatha solla oru episode edhuthu pesiyachu illa inime she will paninjufy for 100 episodes. 😑 Last coffee nu GW va threaten panna apram inikku dhaan she is opening her mouth. Loved the way T was firm with TA ignoring GW though.

D was awesome! Waiting for Prabha's plans to sodhipify
Thanks for the updates today.

I enjoyed this episode.  Tulasi was rocking today!!  She was looking cute and I loved how she spoke to GW and Tamil today!!

Suchi ggrrr!  

Tamil and Prabha no comment!

And Kanagu of course was great.

Deepa and Kalyani were also looking nice.
Thanks for the updates Sri.

The director is out of his mind.

Don't know what to do now. 

Prabha has been a nice level headed young man from day one and to show him like this ... yennamo...
Thanks Sri for the update!!!!πŸ‘

Looks like T rocked in the episode⭐️ ... but I hope Suchi 😑 does not use this opportunity to show a big loss and make TA blame T for the same ... and I hope this game of Suchi does not lead TA to decide to resign his bank job and put his full concentration in this business ...🀒
Edited by thendralfan007 - 10 years ago

Kudos to T!! She was so firm. I loved the way she handled GW and TA. I only she wished that instead of ignoring GW when she came in to interfere, that she had said 'you stay out of this. This is a discussion between me and my husband! ' ...I know, i shdnt expect too much too soon πŸ˜†
 This is indeed the first time she spoke up aftervthe 'last coffee' dialogue. They often make her revert to being mousy and a complete walkover and then suddenly she fights back. They shd make her character more consistent. 

I do really hope that Prabha and all the villanious characters get exposed at the function,but it just seems too good to be true. Probably Suchi will escape, and i cant imagine the dir exposing Padma this soon. TA too has to loose everything first before the Suchi track ends. But im interested to see what happens...

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 10 years ago