Want article 4 Mahima Makwana(Rachna)-Sapne suhane

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Please give articles for Mahima Makwana aka Rachna who is also main female lead of the show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke .. and please tag her in that.

It s an ardent request to  give some articles and videos for her ..  Character of Rachna is growing on viewers..

Hoping the request of fans who are eagerly waiting for her articles be considered 

Thanks. 

Edited by smruti1981 - 10 years ago
Yeah pl  .. We dont mind offscreen interviews as well.. Just something so that her fans might get to know her better..

😃
I would like to see TB article of Mahima too... 
Yes some articles for Mahima too please.
I would like to read her slambook 😃
Yes...please give us articles/videos on Mahima as well - interview, behind the scenes etc. Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
Yes please listen to our request!
M.M. is a budding actor who is just wonderful! We want to learn more about her!
Thanks for the post Smruti! 👏 It was much needed!!!! 😳

Mahima Makwana has seen a tremendous growth in her career with the hit show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke - where she played a docile girl(Rachna) in the beginning, but even her character has grown in the past few months, where she displayed a diverse amount of emotions and facial expressions. 

As an ardent fan of Mahima, I would love to see her being appreciated for the great work that she's doing. And one of those ways, is for us to increase her ranking! 

Agreed, that us(Mahima fans) can comment twice daily on her profile and pictures, but unfortunately, that has been of little to increase the ranking of our budding star!

So, it's my sincere request to heed our pleads and give us some articles on Mahima Makwana so that we can further show our appreciation! 

Thank you in advance! 😊
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 10 years ago

yes i want to see more of rachna and vihan here, i m sure they have all the potential to make superhit jodi.
for trps cvs please focus on them as well.

and want if to give us some spicy interviews and articles related to them.
plz we want to see more of mahima's article, she hardly get tags even...would u plz tag her more and even give her article once in a while...she is a new actress and we want to support her but we hardly get any platform to express that...it's a sincere request to all the buzzers, plz do consider our plea...

thanks
riva
Yes please give us articles on Mahima Makwana, we want to know even more about her. Tag her more oftenly. Please listen to us..
Thanks for the post Smruti. 🤗Edited by gpreeti110 - 10 years ago