Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Hey Hey SSLKians!!! 

This is our fifteenth Dreamer of the Week thread!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! ðŸ¥³

For those of you who don't know what this hype is all about, then we select an active member of our forum weekly and they are called the "Dreamer". Their task is to answer any questions we throw at them!!!

Now doesn't this sound like fun? ðŸ˜‰

So our lucky member this week is...

First, lets see if you can guess! ðŸ˜‰

She's fun and cheery...

She's GOLD...

She has recently started an FF!!!!!

Can't guess who this wonderful person is yet??? ðŸ˜›

Well lets give a warm welcome to our Dreamer of the Week...

Here's a little something for you to enjoy and flaunt! ðŸ¤—

Credits to Vibha(vibz88)

https://cur.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2394/2394515t31hwgd69g.jpg
So my dearest Aarti, please be prepared for some serious grilling sessions! ðŸ˜ˆ

Here, have some cupcakes to relax and set for mood for being on the HOT SEAT! ðŸ˜†

Whilst answering your first set of questions, you may have the pleasure of listening to one of your favourite songs!!! Enjoy!!! ðŸ¤—

Your first set of questions:-

(1) Name:

(2) Birth Date:

(3) Zodiac Sign:

(4) Location:

(5) Profession:

(6) Hobbies:

(7) How you got started with IF:

(8) Your favorite section on IF:

(9) Why do you like SSLK:

(10) Best friend(s) on IF:

(11) Favourite movie:

(12) Favourite song:

(13) Favourite Tellywood actor:

(14) Favourite Tellywood actress:

(15) One character in SSLK would you like to be for one day:

You guys may beginning the Grilling Sessions!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜ˆ
First Who is your Fav Actor... the next set depends on this answer!!!
Awww..Its you Aarti .. ðŸ¤— Congratulations bebes .. Will be back with loads of questions.. 
Aarti congratulation.. 🤗    enjoy hot seat ðŸ˜³
Wowww you guys!!!! Thank you so much I'm so excited!!!! And I'm extremely honored thank you so much!!!! I'm so grateful to have friends like you all in this forum :) so thank you thank you thank you that's all I can say!! And now that I'm done making my speech hehe I shall answer these questions like in an hour :D <3
Love always,
Aarti <3

Ps. Thank you sooo much again!!
Hehe and thanks for the yummy cupcakes ;) I will soon be ready to answer alll your questions! Hehe
Edited by helloaamir - 10 years ago
OK ready to answer my first set! 😆
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Your first set of questions:-

(1) Name: Aarti

(2) Birth Date: November 23, 1989 

(3) Zodiac Sign: Sagi

(4) Location: New Jersey, USA

(5) Profession: currently student, but done in a couple weeks!! 😃

(6) Hobbies: singing, reading, cooking, watching TV and movies, chatting with friends, shopping, eating, being on IF 😉, and listening to music. i think there must be more also 😆 just am not able to think of it from the top of my head

(7) How you got started with IF: I think I was looking for a link to watch some show online, and ended up discovering this wonderful world!! I think it was like...Bhaskar Bharti or something...

(8) Your favorite section on IF: Of course, my SSLK section!!! 😉

(9) Why do you like SSLK: I really liked the way they were showing two opposite sisters getting to know each other, and it is a modern day show, not typical saas bahu. Now I love all the characters, esp. Rachna and Vihaan 😃

(10) Best friend(s) on IF: Uhhh there are so many wonderful people on IF. But I think the people I talk to most are Vanny, Vibz, Ritushree, Hashii, Tejul kor, and Javeria. And I'm looking forward to making more friends too!

(11) Favourite movie: You know honestly I have too many too count. Some movies (and this applies for songs too) are classics that I always love, and some are in the current moment 😆 So for now I guess I would say some classics, like Hum Saath Saath Hai, Hum Aapke Hai Kaun, Kal Ho Na Ho, 3 Idiots, Avengers, ... and many more hehehe

(12) Favourite song: Again, theres just so many! Right now, my favorites are Tum Hi Ho (Aashiqui 2), Saadi Gaali Aaja, Badtameez Dil, Balam Pichkari, Dilliwaali GF, High Heels, Brown Rang...and some more theres too many to list! Some songs I always love are like Tu Hi Haqueeqat, Khuda Jaane, Aahista Aahista...and then I have favorite olden songs too, like Badan Pe Sitare, O Haseena Zulfonwali, Aake Seedhi Lagi, Hum They Woh Thi, and sooo many more! 😆

(13) Favourite Tellywood actor: Baap re its so hard to choose favorites! I guess I'll say Karan Singh Grover, Nikkhil Chaddha, Arjun Bijlani, Mohit Sehgal, Vivian Dsena, and Iqbal Khan...

(14) Favourite Tellywood actress: Umm ok Mahima Makwana, Ragini Khanna, Ankita Lokhande, Rati Pandey, Sukirti Khandpal...I think thats it atleast for now?

(15) One character in SSLK would you like to be for one day: My favorite, Rachna, for sure!!! I would love for it to be after Vihaan has been forgiven, and I would love to have a full, fun, masti filled day with Vihaan, and then just to experience the rest of the family, and Gunjan, I would like to spend my evening with them. But yeah, Rachna for sure!!

You guys may beginning the Grilling Sessions!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜ˆ

OK so how did I do? hehehe I'm ready for more, but I'm also scared...especially of Vibz! 😉ROFL I've seen what she's done before...hehe

But thank you so much to all you guys!! 🤗

And love always,
Aarti!
Originally posted by vibz88

First Who is your Fav Actor... the next set depends on this answer!!!

Oh boy Vibz...hehe ok well for Bollywood, I think I'd say Salman and Varun. I like a lot of actors, but Varun is just...😳 yeah. Hehe and Salman is just too cool, a real rockstar. So yeah I guess I'll pick them for my favorite actors!
Originally posted by Hashii

Awww..Its you Aarti .. ðŸ¤— Congratulations bebes .. Will be back with loads of questions.. 

Hashiii!! Thank you!! 🤗🤗🤗 Ok I'll be ready! 😆