Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Book lovers,

Here's a new thread to discuss the book that you're reading right now. Rate the book, talk about the author, suggest it to others... everything. 

Original thread idea credit to *Engel*

Thanks to Tohru for asking about a new thread.

Enjoy!

-Mahi

The Tin Horse by Janice Steinberg

thanks -Mystery-

Edited by Tohru - 10 years ago
I m reading Harry Potter and the half blood prince.
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

cheryl yeko .. protecting rose

Thanks to you, I found another great romantic suspense book! I have been searching for a good for a while now. Thanks! :)..Please do share any recent ones which you've read and loved. Thanks!
Remember me? by Sophie Kinsella
I'm reading The other side of midnight by Sidney Sheldon , but I'm not liking the story very much . It's my first time reading Sidney Sheldon's book n I'm pretty much disappointed . 
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

I'm reading The other side of midnight by Sidney Sheldon , but I'm not liking the story very much . It's my first time reading Sidney Sheldon's book n I'm pretty much disappointed . 

sidney's 1-2 novels(ex- sky fall down 🤢) are not so good but novels like if tommorow comes and tell me your dreams are simply awesome..👍🏼 am just not able to remember the story of the other side of midnight 🤔
Originally posted by ~~~~

sidney's 1-2 novels(ex- sky fall down 🤢) are not so good but novels like if tommorow comes and tell me your dreams are simply awesome..👍🏼 am just not able to remember the story of the other side of midnight 🤔
Can you tell me from where I can download these two books you recommended as Ebook.
Btw, Are you a Rajeev Khandelwal fan ?😃
I'm currently reading Arjun novels, by Samaresh Majumdar, Arjun is a bengali sleuth , a young boy starting his journey to become a wonder of a detective, totally badass.  I don't know if Arjun novels are available in English or not, 🤔 or else I would've definitely recommended you guy to read them, they are just  awesome. 👍🏼