Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

What are you reading right now? - Page 2

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nikita59

Thanks to you, I found another great romantic suspense book! I have been searching for a good for a while now. Thanks! :)..Please do share any recent ones which you've read and loved. Thanks!

back hehe our romantic suspense obsession ... yes i read a very good book RS few days back 

its by loreth anne white .. guarding the princess and  manhunter by loreth anne white 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

back hehe our romantic suspense obsession ... yes i read a very good book RS few days back 

its by loreth anne white .. guarding the princess and  manhunter by loreth anne white 

Thanks! I will definitely try them out. I recently read Lori Foster new series Lover Undercover and Men Who Walk the edge of Honor. There was nothing special about them, but I have enjoyed most of Lori Foster's books. Savor the Danger and Bare it All out of those series were the best I felt. But Lori is good with her alpha heroes nonetheless. Thanks for the books once again..:)
Edited by nikita59 - 10 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@niki .. yea u r right .. lori foster .. i too have lost my interest in tht writer.. it seems so systematical .. arghh .. u l enjoy those .. u can try all books by loreth anne white they are the best .. all of them .. alpha males . betrayal .. secret agents .. huh .. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The last lecture by randy pausch..
thns so much mahi for suggesting dis
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Now i m reading a place called here by cecilia aherns
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bamonforever

Can you tell me from where I can download these two books you recommended as Ebook.

Btw, Are you a Rajeev Khandelwal fan ?πŸ˜ƒ

hii.. yes am a rajeev khandelwal fan.. i love him.. β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† actually i brought them on rent frm local library.. πŸ˜› if you are interested in buying ebook then you can try amazon, barnes & noble, diesel, and many more websites are there.. πŸ˜ƒ and if you are in india then you can check infibeam and flipkart.. πŸ˜ƒ sorry for replying late.. πŸ˜›
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Grapes of Rath by John Steinback
kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm reading 2 States by Chetan Bhagat, and am enjoying it so far. It's my first book of his that I'm reading.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
fifty shades trilogy and 3 mistakes...oh man all are gonna kill me.
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho