Devon ke Dev Mahadev

DKDM - WU - Trilokadhipati Jalandhar - 5th May

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And subah ho gai mamu
Me phir se late ho gai mamu

Indu on all his fours before Jallu ...(Daag acchey hotey hai but int this case Daag ki dhulai acchi thi..Dhobi pacchad dhishoom dhishoom!!!) Jallu tells Indru to put his crown at Jallu's feet...Indru does it and says sorry...Jallu asks him to say it loudly so that everybody can hear !! Indru does it and then Jallu tells him to Run (Bhaag Indru Bhaag...the next Sequel to Bhaag Milkha Bhaag...and the background score will be from the song ..Bhaag bhaag DK bose Bhaag😛)

Jallu stops him from running and takes out the weapon that Indru used to kill his mother😭...He gives it to Indru and recounts everything that Indru had done and achieved through cheating!!! backstabbing! and tells him that the best punishment for him is to live with this humiliation that he has given...! He lets Indru go ...

He then gives a cry of anguish to his mother...and sees his mother before him..he tells her that he has avenged her death...He is giving another cry of anguish when Vrinda comes and catches his hand (Infact she takes hold of his thumb😳 very cute gesture that was!!) He calms down...and his father in law is now smiling ears to ears!! (
Kalnemi ji itna mat hansiye...your Son in law is a maniac./..laughing par bhi tax lagayega...!!)
Vrinda and Jallu gets married...there is a beautiful set...and beautiful BG score...Jallu is looking all puppy eyes and Vrinda is very composed!!  and ofcourse Kal nemi looks as if he has discovered the chocolate inside the eclairs!!!😛

(And finally we have the reason why Mohit is not getting married...Arrey bhai, within  span of 12 months this the fifth time they are getting him married!! Bechara...mandap dekh kar hi bhaag jaata hoga!! Nahiii!! Nahiii!! Not again Not again!!)

NArad, Vishnuji, Laxmiji and Brahmaji are watching the live telecast of the marriage...Naradji obviously has the khujli to grace the blissful event since now everybody knows that Jallu has become secured since he married Vrinda..He tells Vishnuji that he needs to visit Jallu and congratulate him!!

Mahadev on this side calls all the 10 Vidyas (who look like Parvati😆) and tells them to be ready since Aadishakti is gonna be back soon and they will be needed soon!

Jallu coming out of the Mandap ...And Naradji intervenes

Naradji congratulates the couple and calls Jallu "Lokadhipati" albeit he does it in his own taunting style...Jallu gets mad and shouts at him...telling him that apple polishing is only Deva's cup of tea...not mine...
Narad says that why should he butter Jallu up...the seat of Lokadhipati is adorned by different people time and again...and there by implying that Jallu is temorary😛 (PRoxy teacher proxy teacher!)

Jallu gets mad...and Narad adds fuel to the fire...saying that the only constant in the world are the Tridev ( the way he kept on saying Tridev..I was sure that we would hear Nasirudding Shah's voice in the background...Woh Kehlatey hai TRIDEV TRIDEV TRIDEV😆)

He then captiulates the functions of Tridev..Brahmaji the maker of the world...and also the one who named Jalandhar...Narayan the nurturer of the world and whom his own wife worships everyday...and Mahadev, the destroyer of Srushti😲😭
(Seee!! I told you na..when it is benefit..it is Sansaar..and when it is vinaash..it is Srushti!! Mumyyy!! DKDM wale,,,,😡 I feel like Jalandhar right noWW!!!! all wronged and venging for justice😡!!!!))) Narad tells him that his guru is a big devotee of him, and he has gained a lot of things by that ...IF he remembers (A big tight taunt to Shukracharya ji!! that he has forgotten his bounden duty towards the God who never discriminated against Demons, to establish the regiments of Demons!)
Narad again talks big of the Tridev and Jallu launches on him but Vrinda stops him.
Jallu gets mad and says that he got the message...that Narad had come to warn him and instill fear in his mind, especially of Mahadev ...(it is ironic...Mahadev, just the other day, was saying that fear will not elt him reside in a devotee's heart!! And Jallu here is talking about fear, of him residing in his heart!!)
..Jallu says that this time no Tridev but his wife has saved Narad's life..and tells Narad to leave and tells him to pass on message that he has no fear...even from Some Devon ke Dev!!

Laxmiji is seeing all this and getting worried..she tells Vishnuji that what was the need of Naradji doing this...Vishnuji tells her that let Naradji do whatever he wants it is up to Jallu ot respond...apparently Laxmoji is not satisfied with the answer and she tells her hubby that she will convince Jallu as he is her younger brother😕

She goes to Jallu...and introduces herself to be the daughter of Samudra and hence his elder sister...Jallu is all taunting saying that he never knew anyone else was related to him except his mother (Now this I understand..he had been all alone in the world..backstabbed, tried to be killed, and no one claimed him, and now he has established himself, people finally come to him!! he is bound to be bitey!!  It is also significant that when one achieves popularity, the riches kind of follow him..the same thing with Jalandhar...Laxmiji came to him on her own...)
Laxmiji says that now since he has become Lokadhipati..she has come to welcome him on behalf of Devatas (IF there was one thing that should not have been said, it was this, Laxmiji,..who likes to be told that now since he has goined the throne, he is welcomed??) Jallu answers back that till now everyone was ready to kill him, but since he has won, everybody is ready to welcome him!! She tells him that she is worried about him, and she is worried about him but she will get him the sanction from the Tridev for being Lokadhipati (Hey Bhagu!! Laxmiji...you just lost the case before he fought!! ) he tells her that right now only the Lokadhipati war has finsihed..it is yet to be established how powerful he is...and dismisses her!!!

Narayan Brahma and NArad and Laxmiji raid Shivji's abode (Shivji must be thinking...Arrey bhai koi toh chain se jeene do!! na mujhe chhodtey ho na mere ansh ko...dono ki privacy ki vaat lagatey ho!!) They tell him that Jallu has gone uncontrolled...they fear that now he might harm the world...( I dont understand this...Frankly Jallu has not done anything till now which can be said as wrong...he has yet to abuse his power...where as Indru had been doing it since years...he was never stopped...and Jallu is being tried to defeated even before he starts...no wonder he feels wronged!!)
Mahadev says that till now he was avenging the wrongs being done to him but now he will misuse it for feeding his ego and ambition and hence it is time to intervene...everybody leaves happy shappy!!

Jalandhar is being crowned as the Lokadhipati (IT is a peacock feather like throne😕 and in the background there is a beautiful palace with the sun in the background...looks gorgeous..absolutely!!) Jalandhar gives a speech *hear**hear*
He tells that he is the boss now..of all...human, devas, danavas...of Patallok, deva lok and Mrityulok!!! Devas had always considered them as superior and let nobody else stay on the seat of Lokadhipati..but he, Jalandhar will be chaging everything...he reconginzes no God, no Devas and nobody can defeat him...nor any Dev..nor Devon ke Dev Mahadev...and if anybody has any problem understanding this.  they can say it!!

And we have the bestest scene...

The wind starts blowing...Damru sounds starts...shankh naad is there...bells are ringing...and "Karpur Gauram" in the background and Goosembumps on my hands...and we know who is coming😳

There is something absolutely magical in this scene ...I watched it on repeat for like 15 times, even when I am getting late...gives you goosebumps...the magic of Mahadev😳

Everybody is now looking at Mahadev, Danavas forget their weapons, Devas and humans alike are falling at his feet...Shukracharya is all proud and happy...even Vrinda joins her hands...And Narayan is looking on proudly (I know I might be clobbered for saying this...but I always have and always will love the chemistry between these two..whether it is Saurabh and Mohit's chemistry or Narayan Mahadev chemistry..but I LOVE the way Narayan looks on proudly and with so much love and respect in his eyes, whenever it comes to achieving something great by Mahadev...and the way Mahadev talks about Narayan...something so good about that!! it actually tops the chemistry between Mahadev Sati/Parvati and Narayan Laxmi...so good is that!)

Jalandhar sees this and is getting mad...when Shukracharyaji exclaims "Mahadev" and Jallu gets madder...he comes down to have a better look and is obviously surprised ...(Probably looking at the face..which is his mirror image!! and I laughed how they showed Mohit from bottom to top..it is obvious the cameraman is in love with  his object!! )

Precap: Mahadev is tellin Jalandhar that his actions are Mahadev's responsibility as Jalu is his own ansh...Jallu shouts and says that he is not his ansh..he is his OPTION...

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Srushti, I'm going ahead and posting my observations on the episode.  Thanks in advance for the update 😊

What a fantastic maha episode - unlike previous ones we've seen of this serial - did NOT disappoint! 

I thoroughly enjoyed the way Jalandhar humiliated Indra - first, asking him to put his crown at his feet, then asking him to apologize to him loudly enough so that everyone could hear, and then giving him a bhashan of how his amrit was turned into a curse that would force him to live thru this humiliation.  I just loved it!  And the coup de grace - him handing back to Indra the remnants of the weapon that killed his mother.  His Tarzan like yell was a throwback to the kid Jalandhar and how his yelling could only be pacified by his mom, and now, by his fiancee.  And them showing his mom for the last time was a touching way of bringing closure to this sad chapter.

The marriage was enjoyable, and I actually preferred this abbreviated way of showing a wedding to the Mahadev-Parvati weddings, which eat up the whole episode (not counting their original marriage, which of course had to be special).  Of course, it had to be spoilt during the grihapravesh by Narada, who's a total punk when it comes to following such protocols. 😡  I liked the way how Jalandhar told him that it was Vrinda, rather than Narayan who saved him from his wrath.

On Lakshmi, I agreed w/ her that it was improper of Narada to go there to instigate Jalandhar, even if Vishnu was right that it was up to Jalandhar how to respond.  But I totally liked Jalandhar's manner of snubbing Lakshmi's overtures.  Particularly his first observation - that Lakshmi had been totally AWOL on him when he felt that his only family was his murdered mom, and that she was a fair-weather sister who only came to him after he had trounced the devas.  Also, Lakshmi's observation to him that he didn't owe any of his animosity to the devas didn't make sense: while Indra did kill his mother, the devas also destroyed his mother's eggs, and that's the main reason she hated them and warned him about them.  Lakshmi has to go down as the worst sister ever to exist in Hindu mythology 🤢  Oh, and one thing about this Jalandhar scene and the one just b4 during the grihapravesh - for the first time, Mohit wasn't playing his role barefeet, as he always does as both Mahadev & Jalandhar.  Wonder why he had to be barefeet again during Jalandhar's inauguration.

Jalandhar's inauguration - his attitudes towards the devas were justified, and his decisions were just, but he chose a bad occasion to bring up such bad memories.  Also, his sudden hatred of Mahadev in particular is befuddling.  When he was first crowned the asura ruler, he noticed Rahu & heard the story of the samudra manthan, and how Vishnu deprived the asuras of everything (okay, I'm just going by this DkDM version here).  In which case, the tridev that he ought to be hating the most ought to be Vishnu, not Shiva.  Also puzzling is Shukracharya never filling him in on how Shiva did do justice to the asuras (as shown in the serial, as well as for real): had Jalandhar known about that, he'd probably not have hated Shiva w/ such a vengeance.  Unless he thinks Mahadev is a deva b'cos of the name ''Mahadev' (as opposed to Mahasur)
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think Jalandhar hates Mahadev beacuse he is known as "Mahadev" the greatest of them all-while he thinks HE is the greatest of them all...

also unlike Vishnu who isnt too popular amongst the Asurs,Mahadev IS popular amongst them-the last scene where Mahadev enters-*beautifully shot*
where Mahadev enters and everyone pretty much forgets the  newly appointed"Trilok AdiPati Jalandhar"-and gets totally mesmerized and devoted to Mahadev
it was almost funny-giving rise to why Jalandhar wants to take place of Mahadev..
as he said the world was divided into Devas,Asuras and Humans-and when Mahadev entered each and every one of them bent down to Mahadev in devotion,without Mahadev even asking for it

be the Devtas,the Humans,the Asurs,Shukrachrya even Vrinda(lol to that!) all welcomed Mahadev with the same love and devotion
Mahadev is Mahadev beacuse he ruled everyones hearts and everybody loved him...and ofcourse he loved everyone back!

THAT is what Jalandhar wanted-HE wanted to b"Mahadev" he never met!

now the track will get intresting...

Narad mUni was 🤣
bestest Narad Muni-super awesome😉
enjoyable episode,one of DKDMs bestest episodes!
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jalandhar forms a classic example of a faulty upbringing which can turn an ideologically motivated man 2 his doom. I never approved Shukracharya hiding facts abt Mahadev. Naarad's arrival seemed a deliberate plan by Vishnu. Shukra has actually failed 2 channelise jal's energies. Jalandhar's character reached its culmination point, the transition frm idealist 2 antagonist
no 2 opinions on the last scene. Time travel 2 the 1st epi. Striking feature was the presence of 2 ppl, one who commanded respect just by his scerenity & other by way of his authority
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sristhi dear correction!-this is the 5TH onscreen wedding for Mohit-Once with Sati-Thrice with Parvati and Once with Vrinda

lols Srusthi DKDM is in love with you🤣
now that you are updating Thursday Srusthi ka Vinaash will happen on thrus day too🤣
loved the episode but the last 5 minutes were epic...
iva watched it again and again and again
waiting for the upcomming episodes
now things are going to be fun!😈

thank you for the update😃
Edited by shruti.nil - 10 years ago
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the best part in the mahaepisode was Mahadev's entry. Good lord wat an entry it was. All including devas, asuras, shukracharya and even vrinda bowed down to him in respect. It shows the amount of respect he commands.

Lol J was surely jealous the way everyone was respecting mahadev. 😆I wish i wish he shud have seen vrinda also bowing to mahadev. phr maza aa jata🤣
upto taking revenge from indra for killing his mom and teaching evil indra a lesson J was fine.
but this arrogance, lust for power, this unrealistic dream to be the greatest in the world by replacing mahadev he's calling for his end.

Now this arrogance and ego will cause his downfall. As there's nothing beyond mahadev. thats y he's called "devon ke dev". 

and narad muni as usual. i simply love the pranks he plays. he's the best🤣
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was a great ME..!!

Unlike Mahadev..Narayan even narad..Brahma seems to be out of loop everytime..he doesn't seem to be knowing what is ..and going to happen..!!

Yest..Narayan's demeanor scared me..!! He appeared to be a mastermind sort of..that imperceptible nod to Narad to go ahead.. that dialogue.." Till when Vrinda's devotion will save Jallu..who knows..??" ..chills..!!

Of course the last part was the awesomest..!!

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was the best ME. Be it Jallu's humiliation of Indra, Narad Munni spoiling the fun for Jalandhar, Jalandhar's arrogance and the best part when Mahadev made a grand entry at Jalandhr's court. It was the best part of the epi. 👏
Narad007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The epi was very good. good part of J ends, the super evil is rising. Narad did what he does best. and finally Mahadev meet his limb. what a grand entry. super
Chinappa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome entry of Mahadev, the best, the breeze, damru sound got me goose bumps. Awesome. I felt Vrinda was not very happy to see Mahadev, it looked like she had this question in her mind arey y Mahadev is heren I don't like it kinds and her haath jodna looked a mere formality as everyone were doing it. Sab haath jod rahe hai toh chalo mein bhi kar lethi hoon kinds.