Closure of the forum - Pl Read

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends,

As everyone knows the show finished a long time back and even the forum is barely active apart from the FF threads. Hence we have decided to lock the Tere Liye section. Active FF/OS will be moved to the Fan-Fiction forum. I know many are attached to this section and it will be sad to see it getting closed but I think its appropriate timing now. 

Regards,

Dev Team
Finally a thing I was dreading for. I won't request you not to close since a closed forum is better than a deserted one.
But Resham can we have this forum till 14th June please, its TL 3rd Anniversary and I really wanna celebrate it on my home, on forum
Ok, but then not after that
Originally posted by *Resham*

Ok, but then not after that
No, I won't ask beyond that
Everyone has left the place already so its better to archive it 
I agree with Aashi.. Please let it be open till the 3rd anniversary..
agree with aashi..
and thank you Mod for allowing us to keep our forum open till the 3rd anniversary.. 
Thank you for keeping it open!
this was the first forum i ever visited - and loved it here!
Taanu❤️
miss the forum vry much. Used to come here a lot bt nw the show is gone and i dnt get time to come here.
If you decide to close the forum will respect the DT's decision since you have been a great mod ... but do we really have to? I mean this forum is not much work ... and once in a while we all gather here to relive the memories without creating any fuss ... so many other forums are open as well if possible let this remain open specially when its such a neat no trouble forum ... if not possible like I said will respect your decision

i agree with  nads  resham...
since   there's hardly any  trouble  created in this forum...can  we request  u  to  keep it  open