Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 4/29/2013 to 5/5/2013 - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
madhubala is best show

> DD >> Share / Like >>Jennifar >> Comment" height="331" width="504">
For some reason Im really loving this weeks ratings..🤣 Well done, PV & QH is all I can say..
Luv qubool hai d most! KSG n SJ u rock guys! We all luv u a lottt!!! Want to see QH in no.1 position asap:D
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

for this be active on Qubool Hai forums 😆😆

Ya..of course I'll try to be active after I complete my board exams as I am a very big fan of ksg ! I can't miss any of his shows n news related to him. 😃
Thnx for d reply 😳 luv KSG SJ n QH a lottt!!!
Congrats Punar Vivah Team...👏
Punar Vivah is the Best Show.. keep it up..👍🏼

Originally posted by ..Sana...

^ sorry to say this but i am laughing out loud so lous that I have to say this but you guys try sooo damn hard just to beat madhubala? seriously? us MBians dont even try hard!
ps: I am not bashing PV or anything just sorry cuz i am dieing of laugh! You even made creations that you came first only for a week? what the??
🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG🤣🤣 you are freaking jealous life your life depends on this I.F. rankings 😲🤣
Originally posted by Tahitien-moon

[

Love you all my pvian angels our ARYA cum Gurika deewanies your love for each others your respect undying loyalty hunger for peace and mature way of handdling sotuations made you stand out even far more better than just a ranking this is your biggest win more than being just a number on a ranking the way you handdle killing revelation of show ending by not bashing nither leads nor show makers but keep this beautiful home away from home punarvivah forum to our selves said it all my loonie toonies
Congrats for working hard for this position you truely deserves it the best guift you gave to our Gurika before saying good bye to this magical couple who light en up our hearts keep today there's no ksians nor any Gcians but only magical beautiful peace angels called ARYANS 

Peace angels cum ARYANS this is you

Congrats and love you my ARYA deewanies

Angels of peace pvians

Angel With Butterfly

[/QUOTE]

Is there something wrong with this Chaska meter? I believe the meter is faulty and needs repairs! Where is Rab se sohna Ishq in the rankings????