Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update: 06th May 2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒI have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

06thMay : "Jal's face off with truth &
Mr Un-Romantic's equally un-romantic sughagraat
"

Shiva stands in front of Jal with his signature serenity.. he congratulates Jal for his win.
Jal says "Oh! so it is you with whom Narad is trying to scare me off. Finally got to see you- Mahadev"
Mahadev tells if someone's wish to see him is so strong, he had to grant it done.
Jal replies if he has any such wish of he (Jal) revering him like the other worthless ones!

Shiva counters that there is a difference between fear and devotion and its a shame on the part of Triloakdhi pati not knowing it.
Jal retorts saying that Mahadev is very lucky to come on his rajabhisheik and thus he doesn't want to humiliate anyone. Saying so Jal asks Mahadev to leave.

Then Mahadev says, that the path which he wishes to walk on isn't gonna lead him to the write path... Brhmdev, Naryan or he has the same thought.
Jal feels that cause of his becoming the Trilokadipati, the devtas have become insecure.
Jal starts his grumble over devta's unjust towards the asuras... all that happened only cause there was no one who could challange the Tridev, but now its him, and they dont need anyone's consent henceforth.

Shukrachary feels pained hearing this and tries to stop Jal, only to be stopped by Mahadev by gesturing him.
Mahadev says him that all this time whatever he did was for his revenge to get justice so tridev didn't interfere, but it shouldn't become the case where to fulfill his whims n wishes he himself would become the source of unjust in/for the world.

Shiv says that he is the uttardayee(account holder) of his goods or bads.
Jal asks who gave him that right... Mahadev replies that he so doesn't have that in his (Jal's) hands, as he was Mahadev's part..
Jal is astonished to hear this... and thus Shiva says, whether he likes it or not he'll be the uttardayee of his just n unjust things.

Jal gives side glares at Shukarcharya...
Jal feels that Mahadev is trying to mislead him... he can never be a part of Shiva.. observing this conduct from his own creation and dissapears from there leaving a frustrated Jal saying he not hot his part, but his 'Alternative'
Seeing this Brhmdev, Vishnuji decides to discuss the issue with Mahadev.

Jal on the other hand wants privacy so he shouts 'Ekant'

As Mahadev a guy wearing a shoul falls on his feet... Mahadev asks him to get up.. its Indr (pathetic!)  he never get read of his stupidity.. he apologies to Mahadev and begs to help him Sucha dramenbaaz he is!. (lol Irony I say, Indr always bulled poor Shivansh- Kartikeya and now Jal is taking the hell outta of him!πŸ˜†)
Funny part is even Mahadev disappeared with his dramaz.
He feels he should go to some place safe... he has one last plan before he goes.

Jal feels terrible on knowing that he is a part of dev ko dev Mahadev whom he hated the most.
Jal demands some answers from Shukarchary... why did he hide the truth from him (Jal)?

Shukarchary explains that he did it not to keep him in dark but to be sure that Jal's focus never gets distracted from its path.
He never wanted Jal's thoughts to get influenced by the truth!

Jal then asks Shukarchary if the thing which he asked him to do was ready or not... Shukarchary replies that its gonna complete soon.. Jal says it should be complete as soon as possible...
Jal "so far the devtas surprised him and its their time to get the shock!"

Shiva calls all the family members at Himvan's place. Menavati feels something is gonna be wrong and feels worried.. meanwhile Narayan, Brhmdev arrive and he tells them abut Jal's first encounter with Mahadev..and that they have come their to know the future course of action from Mahadev.

Shiv says that he expected that would happen...

Back here  Vrinda is getting ready and Jal is deep in thoughts of Mahadev..
The appearance, the calm and serenity he wore... Vrinda observes her husband pondering over something and goes to him.
Jal is still in the thoughts of what Mahadev said to him..even after Vrinda
putting her hands over his shoulder!

Jal tries to make out of Shiva's attire "There was something, in that calmness, some kind of power! The capability of destroying everything in a moment... a centerdness which he never saw. "

Shiva says "he doesn't have any fear... "

Jal says to Vrinda "The way people revered him... his aura, I wonder why people never did that to me!"

Shiiva"So much of energy and power, but lost in darkness! "

Jal " That form can influence anyone.. I'll feel completeness when I defeat Mahadev! "
Shiva "this ignorance of his will lead him n the world into peril!"
Jal "Though as a form of an alternative, there will be an end to Mahadev"

Mahadev " Thus Jal's end is inevitable!"

Precap:

Jal is hell bent on defeating Mahadev, if he doens't do that he'll eb killed by Mahadev.

Shukarchary
says that since he is Shivansh Mahadev cannot do it alone. Though, he can do it with someone's help!
Jal wants to know who it is!

Back here Parvati devi says to " You would have understood, if u would have lost ur memories, one's own shadow is getting away.."

Shiv in Adiguru's form to himself with teary eye "If you feel that  way , then how would I have felt to lose my own shadow and memories of you!"

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thank you for the written update.

so since J is shivansh, Mahadev alone cannot end him and he needs Parvti's help. I think shukracharya will tell the same to J and hence J will try to kidnap parvati. It all makes sense now.πŸ˜†
Nice update Sia😊
It was a good epi. Shivji warned J that his energy used in wrong path can destroy him. Our angry young Shivansh is not in mood to hear any advice. He infact got jealous seeing how everyone respected Shivji. His calm element, Aura, he envied everything. Now his aim is to be Mahadev.
It's interesting, both Shivji & J has decided for different reasons that the other one should die.
Indra thinks he can convince Shivji with his drama, he'll never give upπŸ˜†
Precap is good, waiting for tomm's epi. 
wonderful update πŸ‘ thank u
Thanks, excellent episode.Wonderful recap.
Edited by shivamala - 10 years ago
Thanks for the Wu. Jalandhar looked awed and very jealous of Mahadev he will want to become the next Mahadev maybe that is when his look will change to looking like Mahadev.. πŸ˜›..The last part looked strange to me is it Shukracharya who will direct Jalandhar to Parvati. I don't think he can do that he respects Mahadev a a lot and can never make the folly of asking Jalandhar to mess up with Adishakti. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Thanks for the WU.
Liked Mahadev's style of telling INdra, "Ab Aap Devraj Nahi Rahe" and even then INdra is so stubborn
And Jal was thinkning about Mahadev on his Suhaag Raat! POor Vrinda!
Loved it! But wish Jal aka Mohit would stop making expressions that measure 270 degrees!
It was a power packed episode.  The confrontation b/w Mahadev & Jalandhar was just too awesome.  Only disappointment was Jalandhar's inauguration getting that disrupted, and him not enjoying his suhaag raat.

I just loved how Mahadev told Indra that he's not the devraj, and then disappeared 🀣  In fact, Indra had the balls, and no shame, in trying to sneak into Jalandhar's court under a blanket.  I thought that Jalandhar might have caught him.  I hope that even after Jalandhar is destroyed, the devraj throne passes to Nahusha, so that we have Asokasundari in Sachi's throne 😈

Oh, and today, they did show both Mahadev & Jalandhar together in the same frames within that segment.