Fan Fictions

ARSHI SS: Complicated Relationships! *Chp 8* upd 25/12 'pg 32' - Page 2

Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
~*Teaser*~
Arnav arrives at the airport and sees Akash standing besides a girl and waving at him... He went near him and Akash hugged him. He was surprised to see that the girl was Khushi... He was seeing her after 5 years...
"Beautiful!"escaped Arnav's mouth... "Hi Khushi!", he said...
 Just then he saw a kid holding Khushi's hand... 
"Who's he?", he asked Akash.
"My Son!", Khushi said before Akash couId open his mouth, shocking Arnav to the core.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh, Khushi Has A Son & Arnav Is Returning After Many Years?
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved it
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
coolkhush5,   yappingduck, Thank u very much for your comments guys!! 
and -Sanz- u hv to wait and watch as the mystery reveals...😆😈
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it;
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
pari_goyal,  yappingduck, sanluvug, Thank u very much for your comments guys!! i will try n update soon!!!
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
coolkhush5, i am trying to update as soon as i can! 
punnaanchal, thanks! 😊
Frozen_Ana thumbnail

So guys here is the Chapter 1 0f my story!

Chapter 1

In USA at AR Designs (previous night),

"Payal, Are u done with our bookings to India?" he asked his PA Payal... "Oh yes ASR! Everything's ready just the way u want!" replied Payal. "Okay good! We'll be leaving in next 50 mins!" he said. "Okay ASR! The luggage has also been shifted to ur car. Now I'll meet u at airport directly." she said and turned to move out of his cabin...  "Airport directly? Why?" inquired Arnav."Oh actually I would have to take a cab to the airport! So I have to that bookings too!" she answered his question. "Book a cab? Why? Our destination is same. U can come along with me!" he said looking at Payal... "But ASR? How can I?" Payal was a little hesitant to travel with her new boss... "My car has enough space to accommodate one person with his luggage u know! Even if I am rude and arrogant, I am not unhelpful. U can come along with me." he said. Payal smiled gratefully at her boss and said, "Oh thank you so much ASR! I would just bring my luggage from my apartment." And left his cabin... He stood up and walked towards the window of his cabin and said to himself, "Di! Your Chotte is coming back to never leave your side again!" and smiled to himself thinking how much happy his Di would be to see him back...

After some time Arnav along with Payal headed towards the airport...

Khushi was initially shocked to hear the news from Akash's mouth... But then she made up her mind saying that this had to happen someday, the truth has to come out, but she'll try her best that it doesn't...  She then looked at Akash who was still carrying Ansh in his arms, looking at her with a concerned look and said, "It's okay Akash, we'll handle your Bhai.. I was scared at first but we'll handle him just the way we handled your family... " Akash sat beside her with Ansh on his lap and said, "It's not as easy as we handled my family, Khush, Bhai will eventually find out EVERYTHING!" stressing on the last word... "Are u trying to scare me Akash?" enquired Khushi... "No not at all, Khush! Why would I? I am just predicting the consequences..." came the reply... "Jo bhi hoga dekha jaayega..." said Khushi..."Superman!" Ansh shouted suddenly not understanding what Khushi and Akash were speaking and was irritated coz neither his Mamma nor his Superman were giving attention to him... "What happened bachha? Are u okay?" Khushi immediately started shooting questions to her son... Akash also got worried... "Are u okay champ?" he asked. "Mujhse koi baat hi nahi kal laha hai! I am boled!" Ansh replied pouting. (No one is talking with me. I am bored.) Akash and Khushi both smiled at his innocence and his speaking tone. Then suddenly Khushi remembered something and turned towards Akash and said, "Oh Akash, I forgot to tell u that even Payal is returning today!" and looked at him with a mischievous smirk on her face. Hearing this news, Akash's cheeks turned red. "Ugh... uh...  When?"he asked stammering. "What's up with u and this stammering, haan Akash?"  Khushi asked with the mischievous smirk still intact on her face... Akash widened his eyes at his best friend... Khushi got alarmed and said, "Okay sorry baba! Her flight would be landing in Delhi by 2.30am. She's permanently moving here coz her new boss is shifting his company's base to India. She'll be accompanied by her boss. I and Ansh are going to the airport to pick her up.Hain na bachha! Today my bachha would be meeting Payal massi too!" giving answers to all his predicted questions. Ansh gave her his best smile ever. But Akash looked upset. "What happened Akash?", she asked. "Uh.. Khush? When would her flight be landing u said?" asked Akash... "2.30am!" she replied. "What's her flight no.?" he asked again. "Umm... MS13605" she told him. "Holy sh*t!  It's the same flight as Bhai, Khush!" he exclaimed. "Stop kidding Akash! This can't happen!" Khushi was very much worried with this new piece of information. "Oh! So I and Ansh would be meeting him today itself!" she said. "Oh Khush, u don't have  to meet him.. I'll handle Bhai."said Akash. "No Akash, the sooner the better!" she said in a firm tone.  "but..." Khushi cut him off and said, "No ifs and buts Akash! We both will face him! U don't worry. I'll handle everything." 'Okay!" said Akash accepting his defeat. Khushi passed a faint smile to him as she took Ansh from him. "U can leave now Akash! We'll be fine! And come for dinner tonight! Then we'll head for the airport together. Okay?" she said. Akash nodded his head and got up from his seat. He then bent down and kissed Ansh's forehead and said, "See u in the evening Champ!" Ansh giggled and gave Akash a hi-five. He then patted Khushi's back and left her office. After he left the cabin, Khushi cuddled to Ansh and kissed him all over his face and asked him, "Bachha, u won't ever leave ur Mamma na? Even if anyone asks u to?" "No Mamma! Never! I looove u sooo much..." Ansh replied her with his heart-flattering smile...

The day went very fast with Khushi busy with her work meetings and Ansh entertaining her whole staff with his cute antics...

It was evening when Khushi returned home with Ansh... After half an hour, Akash reached her home and the trio had their dinner(prepared by Khushi's maid ofcourse! :-P) laughing and giggling over Ansh's antics over having dinner... After that Ansh had his merry time playing with Akash and Khushi joining along... After an hour or so, it was time for them to leave for the airport... Khushi was still nervous about the whole situation... Just then Akash came beside her and squeezed her shoulder lightly as if telling her everything's going to be okay... And they both along with Ansh headed towards airport...

They reached the airport and were waiting for their respective cousins... It was Payal who came out first and ran towards Khushi as soon as she spotted her... She hugged Khushi and kissed Ansh and passed shy glances at Akash... Then she moved towards the car to settle her luggage...

After some time,

Arnav arrives at the airport and sees Akash standing besides a girl and waving at him... He went near him and Akash hugged him. He was surprised to see that the girl was Khushi... He was seeing her after 5 years...

"Beautiful!"escaped Arnav's mouth... "Hi Khushi!", he said...

Just then he saw a kid holding Khushi's hand... 

"Who's he?", he asked Akash.

"My Son!", Khushi said before Akash couId open his mouth, shocking Arnav to the core.

Hope u guys liked the first part! The storywould take its pace slowly and steadily...😊❤️

HAPPINESS ALWAYS......

$hraddha... 

kaulpriyanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Am very curious who is Ansh's father.
sanluvug thumbnail
good start.what kushi n akash talking abt.are they hiding something.
who is ansh parent s