Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey thanks for the pm,loved d update. Read all the chaps in a go. Unique concept. Is the child Arnav and khushi???
update soon
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thank you! well, if u ask about Ansh? there's a kahaani me twist! U'll have to wait for further updates!
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow just came accross this story...
Loved it...

Plz pm me
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read all the parts n its an awesome story 
ansh is anjali kid right ???
n anjali is dead 
arnav will leave no turn to have ansh with him 
continue soon n plz pm me 
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Originally posted by: rkapoor1382

read all the parts n its an awesome story 

ansh is anjali kid right ???
n anjali is dead 
arnav will leave no turn to have ansh with him 
continue soon n plz pm me 

wait and watch! ðŸ˜‰
for PMs, plz buddy me!
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
The next chapter is coming up in a short while! so guys please do read and comment!😳
Frozen_Ana thumbnail

So sorry as I wasn't able to update the chapter immediately after giving the teaser. But now here's the chapter! No proof-read, ignore the typos, if any!!

Chapter -3

Arnav was hell shocked to hear that Khushi was unmarried.. Then the boy? ' he thought, but immediately warded off the first thing that came to his mind. Khushi's not that kind of a girl who could have a child from an illicit relationship!' he chided himself. He was not going to commit the mistake of misunderstanding someone without proofs. He already has paid a high price for it. The person he loved the most was away from him for this only reason. Whatever the truth about Khushi was, he would eventually come to know!', he thought to himself and then moved  forward and joined them  on the table. Suddenly after having Arnav on the table,  Akash and Khushi stopped talking suddenly. Arnav understood that they didn't want to discuss anything in front of him.

Now Ansh was actually observing the new entry at the table as he had not paid much attention when he had seen Arnav at the terminal. He looked at Arnav curiously and nudged Akash and asked, "Who's he?"  Akash smiled at him and said, "Champ, he's Arnav uncle! My big brother!" and then looked at Khushi to ask if she was okay with him introducing Ansh directly to Arnav. Khushi also blinked slowly as if giving him silent permission to go forward. Akash then smiled back at her as she did same. Now Arnav was also looking at Ansh curiously. He seemed to resemble with her'.  But before Arnav could think anything further, Ansh bent over Akash and touched his hand. "You're superman's big blothel(brother), Annav uncle?" Arnav smiled at his innocence and nodded at him. Just then Akash lifted Ansh and settled him between himself and Arnav, so that he could talk with Arnav comfortably.

Arnav also pinched his cheeks as he was too cute to be watched from afar and said, "You're too cute, little boy." Ansh glared him as he called him little boy'. "I'm not a little boy. I'm superman's Champ! I'm big boy!" he said, with his cutest anger. Arnav surrendered himself in front of Ansh and smiled at him. Rest three people present on the table were shocked to see Arnav smiling, that too with a small kid. It was something he never did. Even Arnav was surprised with himself when he felt himself smiling. It was something he didn't do in last few years. This boy had really brought out a new side of him only in first meeting!' he thought to himself. Payal, who had just joined them, was super shocked to see her arrogant, ruthless boss smiling at Ansh, she thought, she would never see him smiling, not at least in this lifetime. But the miracle had happened and Ansh was the reason. Akash and Khushi were also shocked to see him smiling but didn't show it on their face like Payal did!

Ansh just then suddenly touched Arnav's face with his small hands and said, "Annav uncle! You're really bootiful (beautiful)!" to which Akash let out a chuckle, Khushi and Payal smiled too. Akash then continued, "Champ, Arnav uncle is a guy, so he is handsome, not beautiful!" to this, Ansh smacked his forehead lightly, just as his mamma did when she did something silly and said sorry to Arnav. Khushi was surprised to see her son imitating her and Akash passed an amused look to Ansh and Khushi simultaneously.  Akash then continued smiling at Arnav, "Well, Ansh is not much into giving people compliments about their looks but Bhai, you seem to be the lucky one!" to which Arnav acknowledged with a nod though his heart was smiling looking at Ansh's antics. The rest of the time passed with them getting busy with their snacks and Ansh entertaining them.

Soon they left the caf and Khushi and Payal were to go in their own car while Akash was to take Arnav. Akash hugged Khushi while parting and dropped a kiss on the forehead of already asleep Ansh. And passed Payal a shy smile and waved at her. This scene didn't go a bit well with Arnav but he didn't know the reason. But he too waved at them as they went away in their car.

Arnav had booked a flat for himself as he was here to never go back. But he would never go back to Shantivan, he had decided. So, Akash didn't force him. As they entered his apartment, Arnav decided that it was the time to ask Akash. He had wanted to ask this question since he had landed. But presence of Khushi had stopped himself from doing so.

So he said with desperation in his voice, "It's been years since I met her Akash. I missed her so much in these years. You know how much I love her. It was my fault that I left her, Akash. Is she okay? Did she ask about me in all these years? Did she miss me like I did. I want to surprise her Akash. I want to visit her. How is she?"

Earning no reply from Akash, he turned towards him and repeated.

"I want to meet her, Akash! Where is she?" Arnav asked Akash.

"Whom are you talking about bhai?" Akash pretended to be oblivious to what his brother was saying.

"Don't be smart Akash!" Arnav said in no nonsense tone.

Akash gulped while looking at his bhai and decided to tell him the truth or if he decides otherwise, only God can save him from his brother's wrath. Someday or other, he will eventually come to know. It would be better that he tells him himself', Akash thought to himself.' He needs to know the harsh reality!' Akash resolved to himself.

"Umm..bhai.. you have to listen to me very calmly. What I'm going to tell you, is the harsh truth and you'll have to believe it!" Akash tried to give Arnav a hint that he was about to tell him something horrible.

But Arnav was desperate to know about her. "Don't beat around the bush, Akash! Spit it out!", Arnav said while controlling his anxiety.

Akash finally took a deep breath and said, "She is no more, bhai! She left us forever!" and tried to control the choke in his voice.

But Arnav stood there numb after hearing this, wondering if he had heard the truth.

P.S : Hahahaha! A cliff- hanger! ðŸ˜ˆ The more comments I get, next update will be sooner!😉

P.P.S: Please do comment or like guys! It feels good to see someone appreciate your efforts. ðŸ˜³

Happiness Always...

$hraddha...

rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u being mean aisa thodi nah hota hai 
wahi teaser de ke end kar dia 
kaun hai woh???
still me asking anjali 
awe i loved arnav n ansh part it was adorable 

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the pm,loved the update. Excellent.
another cliffhanger.well written. Arnav loved some one else. Is that child (ansh) of dat lady. She died??? Wat relationship does Arnav share with khushi. Lovely. Update soon
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
ok so whom are Arnav n Aakashh talking about??...Anjali??