Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zafi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fantastic update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved it.

Anshs' interactions with Arnav were awesome.

Ansh called Arnav beautiful, well what's new in that he is a very beautiful man.😆😉

So Arnav is asking about Anjali, his sister but she is dead and I think Ansh is Anjalis' son, but Khushi is raising him as her own.

I can't wait to read more.

Thanks.😃
Edited by zafi - 10 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it0
crazyqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just came across.
loved it.
the concept is little different and interesting.
plzz PM me.
Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great story 👍🏼
Looking forward to the next part
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much guys for your lovely comments! 😳🤗
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved d arnav nd ansh part...
Uff cliff hanger
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
who are they talking about?
is the person they are talking about is Ansh's mother whom photo khushi is talking about Ansh?
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your comments girls! 🤗 and for the mystery to unfold, you have to wait for next part! 😳
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Hey girls, thank you all for your comments and likes! I'm over-whelmed... 😳
 here's the teaser for chapter 4... but he update will be posted only after 12th may! as I have my exams till then!😔

Teaser

Khushi frantically paced around her own room worrying about what just Akash had told her... She moved out into her balcony and watched the stars.. she could see four stars shining brightly at her.. 2 stars were her Amma Babuji and other 2 were her Bhaiyya and Bhabhi..  This was her family.. they had left her and Ansh alone in this world. She started talking to the star on the right side, "What will happen now, Shyam Bhai? would Ansh really go away from me? If that happens, I would be left all alone in this world. He is the only reason that I'm living till now. Or else I would have also joined you there! I'll die if Ansh is taken away from me!" Her eyes filled with unshed tears. She felt her heart breaking into million pieces even at the thought of it. Her heart filled with fear when she thought about Ansh. Now after what Akash had told her, she was sure that she now has to enter into a fight if she has to keep Ansh with herself. Or else, the great ASR will never let her keep Ansh with him as the truth was in front of him now. But she thought to herself that she will try to convince him before the matter would proceed to the court. 
Unintentionally her feet started moving towards Ansh's room. He was deep in sleep with a cute pout on his face. Khushi sat beside him on his bed and started moving her fingers through his hair. After seeing Ansh's face she felt determined that, now Ansh is her only family, she would not allow that Arnav Singh Raizada to take him away from her. 

I hope you guys would get some hints regarding the story with this teaser.😉

P.S: Please do comment or like guys! It feels good to see someone appreciate your efforts. 😳

HAPPINESS ALWAYS...

$hraddha... 
Edited by Frozen_Ana - 10 years ago
manuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read ur story in one go... arnav left the country 5 years ago... ansh is shyam and anjali child... 
akash telling arnav the truth... wt is gonna happen next... is arnav going to separate ansh from khushi? poor khushi...