Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by DeewaniRimi

Okay the episode is Mithvilicious...
1.Meera's ankle gets sprained.Prithvi slowly turns it in opposite direction but still she doesn't walk properly.
2.She finally sits under a tree...Jeejusa goes to bring water. After bringing water they fight over WHo should drink it first. Typical Mithvi nokjhok fills with love. Then they both take one one sip(kyunki uss nariyel ke chilke pe do ghut paani tha)
3.Meera suggests to surrender to police. But Prithvi opposes. He says he will not separate her form him at any cost. Then she happily rests her head on her shoulder.
4.Prithvi feels hungry and asks Meera about it...firstly she denies but then agree. They think what do they get in Jungle? Then Prithvi notices they take shelter under a Mango tree and there are so many ripe mangoes. He takes stone and aims on the mangoes to break them. But first target he misses. Meera mocks him. But second time he gains two mangoes for them. they start eating...a trace of mango is on Prithvi's moustache...Meera wipes that off and then waves his moustach with her finger and smiles...they hug each other.

Tfs rimi
Rutu , rimi ne bataya twitter wala prob??
yes ria .. rimi nai twitter wala problem bolo😡 
Okay Rutu twitter wala problem leke aur nahin apna dimaag kharab karte...kuch discuss karte hain.I just hate now every kind of war.
M waiting fr mouni n Gc's performance TomEdited by chand1234 - 10 years ago
yes rimi say some thing positive about momo ...now me going to chech your funny convo on momo😃
Originally posted by ritzs200

yes rimi say some thing positive about momo ...now me going to chech your funny convo on momo😃

Ur rite
Guys any of u choose a nice pic n write a Convo na
That's a good idea Riu...and m too waiting ofr tommorow
Originally posted by DeewaniRimi

That's a good idea Riu...and m too waiting ofr tommorow

U start writing a convo😆
Par likhun kispe??SHallu ki khwab pe??🤣
yaa rimi that great idea write funny convo of mithvi n shallu🤣🤣