Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

FF: Kacchi Kaliyaan mat todo...NOTE on Page 6

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Time: Late evening or Night

To anyone who passed Garg Niwas, it was obvious that there was a celebration in the family. The house was well lit and decorated with diyas and flowers. It looked as if Diwali had come early this year for the Garg parivaar. But in truth, an engagement was about to take place tonight.

Scene 1:

Vihaan Argarwal was feeling restless. "How long does it take to get ready??!??" He thought impatiently. He turned towards his brother, Rajiv, but he was talking to Dayal Garg and Akash Mehra which made him turn around to look for another distraction. Dayal Garg may have forgiven him and accepted him as his future son-in-law (after a lot of apologizing and proving himself on Vihaan's part) but he still scares the crap out of him.He looked around and sighed. The ladies were singing songs and dancing. The men were otherwise engaged talking to each other.

He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and his brother was looking at him, amused, "What's the matter?".

"Bhai!! How long more do I have to wait?? Where is she???"

"Vihaan...you were the one who was so impatient to get here that we arrived so early...that too even before the other guests arrived AND before they were ready to accept guests!!! Thoda sabar to karo!!" said Rajiv. "It's only...8.30?? This can't be right!!" A slightly puzzled Rajiv checked Vihaan's watch and saw that it was indeed already 8.30 pm. "I thought it was only 7.30!!"

"Yes bhai!! It's 8.30!! The mourat time is at 9 pm...where is she?? I haven't even seen her yet since we arrived. And bhai, I know you..." Vihaan's words were cut off by Rajiv clamping his hand over his mouth while he looked around making sure no one was near them.

"Shhh!!!!!" he whispered. Vihaan smirked at his brother. He turned to look towards where he knew led to her room and sighed again. Five more minutes. That's all!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: hi guys...so this is my first attempt with SSLK fanfiction...it was supposed to be a song fic at first but i've change it to a normal ff...i have no idea where this story is heading yet and whether it's going to be a long one or a short one...please read and review...

PS: I'm having a bit of a block with the next part...so suggestions are welcomed and will be considered!!๐Ÿ˜‰

PPS: Like to receive PM when story is updated...

Part 2:

Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The first part make me go ๐Ÿคช

when I think of the first engagement and this.. his betaabi just to catch a glimpse of her is so endearing and he even asked forgiveness from Dayal ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Aww Hope Rachna makes him wait more

I guess the Gunjeev track has not started yet in this FF

So Vihaan is teasing his brother.

One big complain~ this is tooo short๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

write a long one the next time ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by vibz88 - 10 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is not my review..

Just add FF to the title!!

I know u were listening to this song once and u imagined Gunjeev and Vina on them with Shayl as Jaya Bacchan๐Ÿ˜ˆ
yay!!! yay!!! ranju u have done it...am so happy for u...๐Ÿฅณ
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Ranju .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ its an awesome start... And yes you are really good at this .. so please dont make us wait more .. update the next chapter .. 

Res for the feed back
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranju..๐Ÿ‘ Very interesting.. I was engrossed in this๐Ÿ‘ Waiting for the continuation๐Ÿ˜ƒ Write a bit more into this ranju.. I mean in which direction you wanna take the story forward๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by manchaadi - 10 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
awww..thanks guys... ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

I've written half of the second part...but it needs editing and reviewing still before I'm satisfied with it...so it'll be a while before I update...first I want to read all your feedbacks ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
braich_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

This is not my review..

Just add FF to the title!!

I know u were listening to this song once and u imagined Gunjeev and Vina on them with Shayl as Jaya Bacchan๐Ÿ˜ˆ

i knew i should have used a different title ๐Ÿ˜† 
braich_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

The first part make me go ๐Ÿคช

when I think of the first engagement and this.. his betaabi just to catch a glimpse of her is so endearing and he even asked forgiveness from Dayal ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Aww Hope Rachna makes him wait more

I guess the Gunjeev track has not started yet in this FF

So Vihaan is teasing his brother.

One big complain~ this is tooo short๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

write a long one the next time ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜† love your analysis..and yes i realize it's too short ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good start Ranju๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vihaan waiting for Rachna and in mid of it teasing Rajeev๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Liked it
For suggestions for next part, also include the "Vihaan apologizing " part as flashback.๐Ÿ˜Š
As vibha said, this part is short. Hope to see more in the next part.
Also PM me when you update dear๐Ÿ˜ณ