Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Arakshians, i am back with another emotional crazy story of mine...yeah as of now, it will be intense and poignant...

pls try to bear me here too...

I promise, i wont give very frequent updates and trouble u ppl...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

pls read and comment...

so presenting..."Beyond Just Love"πŸ€—

Chapter1: tum miley...

He took one more long moment to have a second look at the lying form'..

He wasn't yet convinced..."Was it really her?? par yahaan?? Kaise?"

He was on a conference to Delhi and was invited all of a sudden to preside over for an annual function at a home for physically disabled and mentally challenged people'.

After the function, he just walked around the wards trying to take in a glimpse of the life there'..something which would remind us that we are so much fortunate to have such wonderful lives'.

And Arjun wasn't feeling any different'yes he had lost his love forever cruelly, brutally'..but yet, he couldn't help sympathize with the people here'..Wasn't his life 100 times better than the people here?

Yes, it sure was'..for people who complain about petty silly problems in life, a visit to such a place was a must'.He thought to himself and walked on...thats when his eyes fell on her'

Sakshi Anand, the ever smiling bubbly, full of life, chirpy girl whom he knew from the time she joined ETF wasn't anywhere seen'..what remained there was a totally immobile body with a stern serious face..Helplessness and misery filling it up''no trace of a smile anywhere on it'.

Her eyes were wide open'it looked as if the eyelids refused to shut'...those eyes seemed to be searching around for someone constantly'..perhaps a hope to see someone familiar'.someone who cares for her'..

When her eyes failed to see anyone, it sported a disappointed look'..A lone tear appearing at the end of her almost dead eyes'..The eyes which always sparkled and twinkled with joy and mischief lacked that glow and glint today'..

He felt a poke in his heart seeing that sight'..somewhere deep down, he had an urge to go to her and comfort her, console her saying that he was there for her''

Past:

"I love you Arjun''iss jung mein main tumaare saat rehna chahthi hoom''"

That was the last thing she had spoke to him just before their final mission to nail Sikandar''

He had ignored her and her words as always and walked away''never once did he acknowledge her presence around him and his life'..

But she had lived true to her words'.she gave him all the support in that mission and helped him avenge Roshni's death''

He didn't know the reason but Arjun moved away from the door to her room when she tried to look in that direction''.He just glanced one last time at her through the window and walked out of the place'..

But those eyes, that look, her state never walked out of his mind'..it just clogged in his heart''.

Back in the hotel room, he tried his best to forget that and sleep...

But sleep evaded him...he paced up and down the balcony and then dialed a number'.

"Rathod, I saw her today'"

[To be continued]

Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited..bade dino baad I stalked you...πŸ˜›yeehhh..

Super start..
Vidya yaar Kahan se idea laati ho..
Humsafar banne ke liye phirse Jung hoga πŸ˜†
Me waiting for the story to take off😊
Edited by prava55663 - 10 years ago
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res/unres

Oh God it freaking amazing story Vidya... I m damn happy that you r writing one more story on Arkshi yaar... It's really very interesting ... Plz-2 update it soon... I can't wait ke Sakhshi ke sath aisa Kya huya tha and woh wahan kaise pahunchi... Arjun ne usko bulaya kion nahi jab Sakhshi ko usne uss condition mein dekha... Plz yaar don't keep us on waiting ... Plz-2 update ASAP sweetheart ... I just beg of you 😊 Edited by NSohi13 - 10 years ago
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yay!! Now that's what I'd call a Vidya-licious update!!

Woman, that was poignant, heart-wrenching and beautiful..

God! That made me go numb for a while.. Who would imagine Sakshi without the twinkle in her eyes and that beautiful smile? 

I wonder how she landed up in that pitiable state?It was related to Sikandar, was it? But then Arjun would've known, right? πŸ˜• 

Conphused!! πŸ˜•

I'm glad he's found her atleast.. Waiting to watch how he (they) bring her back to life..

I know, this is going to be tear-jerking and intense, but I'm soo looking forward to it..

And with that, I have to reshuffle my favorite fics order yet again.. ZMD, KNK, Wrong Number, Saaya and Now this one! No clue which one I love the most! Well, I guess, I should stop comparing them..

Coz honestly, each one of them is a beauty! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.: In case you think I'm buttering u up; well, you're right.. I need KNK ka extra-special dose! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Kidding! You know I love u and your works, behna.. πŸ˜ƒ

Awaiting more on this one.. πŸ˜ƒ  Do write sooner..
Edited by _Mohabbatgirl_ - 10 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mere liye ek aur arakshi work

Love you di!

yeh nayi story padkar dil me dhak dhak ho rahi hai zor zor se.

sakshi ko kya hua?
Arjun aise kyu bhaag raha usey dekhkar.

update soon di can't wait to read more.
Edited by aliya_begh - 10 years ago
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome di !!

Nice start :)
ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow vidya di another one on arakshi!!
amazing start!
The concept is so so different...n yeah i can figure out that its going to be a sad n emotional one!
I wonder how sakshi ended up here...n what is the reason behind this state of hers!!...n how come no one  knew she was here!
Yeah yeah a lot of questions n i also know u'll answer each of them one by one as the story progresses!😊
So vidya di u've woven an amazing concept n will be eagerly waiting to read more of it!
Please do count me in the list of PMs for this one tooπŸ˜‰
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat yarr vidya
no pm for ME???

dnt forget
i m one of ur regular followers
pls send me pm fr the nxt updates

nd plz continue soon
its awsm
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as i said, i havent PMed anyone...
bas FF update thread mein post kiya hai

will send regular PMs from next update...and regular updates on this one will start a little later...

trigger, tumaari smileys ko main ZMD mein miss kar rahi hoom...
kyun nahi jump kiya wahaan par?? not fair haan

thanks to all for that sweet comments...motivates me always!πŸ€—
Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago