Posted: 10 years ago
Gippi star cast on Parvarrish

The stars of Dharma Production's upcoming film Gippi are leaving no stone unturned in promoting their soon to be released film.

After promoting their film on various TV shows, the main star cast of the film Divya Dutta andRiya Vij will now be seen promoting Gippi on Sony Entertainment Television's dailyParvarrish

Sources inform that Divya Dutta who plays Pappi in the film Gippi will be shown as Pinky's (Rupali Ganguly) childhood friend and she along with her daughter Gippi (Riya Vij) decides to surprise Pinky by visiting her place. The storyline for this special episode has been planned keeping the film promotion in mind wherein the actors will be shown giving tips to each other on parenting. 

Talking to the media, while promoting the film, Divya Dutta said, "I think Parvarrish is doing a wonderful job by encouraging kids and by bridging the gap between parents and kids. The show has been beautifully portraying the bond between parents and their kids so I think this was an apt choice for our film promotion." 

She further adds, "It was a very natural scene for me as Rupali and I are friends in real-life and may be some day I will go to her house with my kids but as of now its Gippi." 

The Gippi special episode of Parvarrish will be aired on 8 May 2013. 

OMG! Articles aur Promos ki SELAAB!!! Bhaago! Doob jaao ge. 😲 🤣
🤣 They give articles for unwanted things😡 
Hopefully...they waste only one part
Forget it! Poora episode gaya samjhein. 🤢
I don't think Divya Dutta is as vele as Raavi🤣 They will come for one part...like that Ali Zafar guy. We can easily skip it😆

i like gippi movie 😳
 they should ve come after😛 jeet winning the scam track 😉

@lizzie...Today Jeet will get jeet in the scam case😆
@Shwets,
I hope! 🤔
Yeah, you are right. 😆
Haayee!! One more article on this after TB!!!
@Pheanix,
Raavi madam jo hain. Articles toh Raavi ko he dhundte hain, jahan dikh jaayen, wahan ek article shaaya. 😆