Adorable conversation

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola ppl, 

Mera pehala official topic 😆

I honestly loved the way both Deepak and his wife spoke to Poonam, their was no hidden meaning and no games, just a brother who is filled with regret asking his sister not to do same mistake, and it was said in a very beautiful manner, deepak didnot hesitate to mention his mistake at all, he was been very open about it ...

loved this scene a lot 

I havent watched the epi yet...sounds interesting :)

Originally posted by breezy

Hola ppl, 

Mera pehala official topic 😆

I honestly loved the way both Deepak and his wife spoke to Poonam, their was no hidden meaning and no games, just a brother who is filled with regret asking his sister not to do same mistake, and it was said in a very beautiful manner, deepak didnot hesitate to mention his mistake at all, he was been very open about it ...

loved this scene a lot 

Yes. I also liked the conversation very much.
yeah i too felt the same Di.. but what i was happy to see was that Poonam's Bhabhi isn't one of those typical bhabhis in other shows.. 😊
Originally posted by _mahi_

yeah i too felt the same Di.. but what i was happy to see was that Poonam's Bhabhi isn't one of those typical bhabhis in other shows.. 😊

I was also thinking that.

No villain, no vamp.
Originally posted by hateme2

I was also thinking that.

No villain, no vamp.
don't worry.. she has one of those kinds of Jethani 🤣 
may be even Saasuma too  Aakash's mom seems nice  n i like how she respects her own saas (Aakash's dadima) so much and loves her like her own mother 😊 but don't know how she would behave with Aakash's Poonam ji😕
Loved the conv. between bro and sis.He Gave her good advice.