7th May WU Story of Lingodbhava & Parvati's pain

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

At Patala Loka J (Jalandhar) calls Shukracharya, who asks him why is he looking worried? J says he wants to know everything about his enemy. Shukracharya is surprised. J says Mahadev, he wants to know every thing about him, his strength, qualities, weakness etc. Shukracharya  says it's not easy to define Shivji. Even being in this Sansar, he is not in there. J asks about his parents his childhood etc. Shulracharya says he is not aware of it. J says every one's beginning is known. Shukracharya says he is Ananta, Anta heen, he was present even before this Sansar existed. You'll have to know about Lingodbhava's story.

Before the Creation, there was Shoonya- nothing. From Narayan's naval a Lotus appeared, Brhmaji was on that Lotus. Both argued about who came first. At that time Shivji appeared, told them he'll decide who is greatest. At that time an Anala stambh appeared . Both Vishnuji & Brhmaji started to find the beginning & end of it. Brhmaji met Ketaki flower, asked her to lie, to confirm his claim of seeing the end. Shivji asks Vishnuji, what have you seen?  He answers there is no beginning or end of this Anala stambh. Brhmaji lies about seeing the end. Ketaki flower confirms.  Shivji says,  both of you have appeared from this Anala stambh, from me. Both couldn't get complete knowledge about Shivji. For a long time Brhmaji's worship was stopped. J is shocked hearing this story.

In Himavan's palace, Parvati is conscious now, Nandi is there too. Parvati doesn't recognize him. Kartikeya says he is Guruji's param sewak, is sent to serve you. Disheartened Nandi leaves from there,  has tears in his eyes. Ganesh consoles him, asks him to wait, even his feelings are the same.

J asks who is greatest among  Narayan & Brhmaji & who gave Mahadev the right to decide that. He asks Shukracharya about the weapon, he is preparing. Shukracharya says it's reached in his final stage. J says if I don't kill Mahadev then he'll kill me. Shukracharya says you are Shivansh,  he will not kill you. He can kill you only with someone's help. J wants to know who is he?  Shukracharya refuses to answer that question, tells him it will deviate you from your goal. He leaves & J is curious.

Paravti is disturbed. Ganesh asks Kartikeya, the reason. He tells him she will be all right after talking to father. Paravti comes to Aadi Guru. She says it's very important to talk to him. She is following the path he is guiding her to follow. With tears in her eyes she says, whenever she sees her father, mother, you, all of you are aware of your goal. But some forms are coming in front of me, it's difficult to know about them.  I see 2 different,  opposite, unaware of each other sides. At times I am a princess on one side & other side I see myself as Kartikeya & Gunesh's mother. A person comes in an amazing form in front of me. Why seeing Gunesh & Kartikeya, I get motherly feelings.  Whereas I am not their mother. In search of finding my true self, I have crossed many levels but instead of finding answers, more & more questions are coming up.

Lakshmiji asks Vishnuji , why  Shivji is not restoring Parvati's memories? Vishnuji says, do you thin Shivji is doing all these? This is Aadi Shakti's Leela. If Parvati's memories were steady then she wouldn't have been able to reach at this stage of Yoga.

Parvati tells Aadi Guru,  forgive me if I am wrong but my condition is like being away from my own shadow.  If had  you under gone the pain of being separated from your shadow, would have understood  my pain. Shivji thinks, if you are so much pained due to your  state of memory loss, what will be my condition, has tears in his eyes.

Precap:  Indra tells J, shukracharay is Shivji's bhakta, it's highly understood, finally, whose side he will take. Shukracharya comes there, says it's a fact that he worships Shivji.

In Himavan's palace. Shivji tells Himavan. Kartikeya, Ganesh, a new war will begin, where everyone will have to participate.

Parvati  opens her eyes, from meditation, has a smile on her face.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..Indra sudhrega nahi..now creating rift between guru-shishya..apne guru ka toh ho nahi saka, ab doosre ko bhi stupid ideas de raha hai..
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx lovely update. 
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
What is Shukrachary doing in Vrinda-aJal's room that too on their first night!! Doesn't Jal has a concept of romance in him! weirdo!

@ Loved the pure divine love of Mahadev n Parvati devi... That's what make them great.. really dnt have words to describe what revere I feel here .

CV's have showed it really very well... though I dnt think it might have happened but never the less what they showed today realized us how Shiva must have felt when his Shkati was away from him and yet looked after our stupid pbs!

@thanks for the great WU di

Regards
Sia
Edited by Killer_Shark - 10 years ago
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True that Killer Shark the divine love of Mahadev and Paravti was shown well today and why they are the true soul mates of the universe.
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So much peeda! She was genuinely feeling it, right? And I loved the whole monologue...
And Narayan -"Ab bhi aap isko Mahadev Ki leela samjh Rahi Hain?" So good!
BUt Lingodbhav story was the same scene shown to Menavati... No matter.. Not commenting on that.
wish Parvati gets thru all the stages fast and gets back her Mahadev!!!!
Thanks for the WU
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx for the update..Indra sudhrega nahi..now creating rift between guru-shishya..apne guru ka toh ho nahi saka, ab doosre ko bhi stupid ideas de raha hai..

Indra wants his throne back, will try anything to get it back. 
He is so dedicated to his throne. But Shukracharya knows him well & J will not trust him😆 
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

What is Shukrachary doing in Vrinda-aJal's room that too on their first night!! Doesn't Jal has a concept of romance in him! weirdo!

@ Loved the pure divine love of Mahadev n Parvati devi... That's what make them great.. really dnt have words to describe what revere I feel here .

CV's have showed it really very well... though I dnt think it might have happened but never the less what they showed today realized us how Shiva must have felt when his Shkati was away from him and yet looked after our stupid pbs!

@thanks for the great WU di

Regards
Sia

J had called him. His dream of marrying Vrinda is fulfilled. Now he is after his latest obsession- being like Mahadev.
Divine love is the perfect term for them, which is making them undergo so much for each other. Just loved this part. Without her even he is incompelete.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sia, Jal-vrinda ki suhag-raat ka kachra toh devi lakshmi kar chuki hain..i think THT was the first night when she meets him on the sea-shore..and he ends up being more pissed off rather thn being romantic to his new wife..
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice epi...

Was expecting to see some new,.. diff.. DKDM version of Mahadev's origin...but they stuck to original puran version...Lingodbhava story...!! ðŸ˜† Enlightening story that is...!!

So it will be Indra again.. to fuel the fire... seriously.. he seems like those Saas-Bahu drama Vamps.. who never change...!! 

The last scene was very nice...Mahadev's pain.. longing very executed...!! ðŸ˜Š

Thanks Minaxi...!!