||IF's Tribute to the Legend Rabindranath Tagore|| - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
This is the Gitanjali for which Rabindranath got Nobel prize. He made us proud as a nation. Salute to him.
Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 10 years ago
Afsara di did you read "chokher bali"?
Originally posted by _proteetyz_

Afsara di did you read "chokher bali"?

kake ki jiggesh korish? Koybar je porsi tar hishab nai.
Thanks for the awesome post , tomorrow is my father's  B-day too n his name is Rabindranath also . Of course , as he was born in this date he was given the name .
I'm a bengali girl n I've grown up reading poems , novels , dramas n short stories of Kobiguru n listening to Rabindrasangeet is my fav passtime from a very very young age .
I've no word to exclaim my immense respect n awe for this great writer n human being . 
Shuvo Jonmodin Rabindranath Tagoreji..

Bharat mata aue deshwasi aap ke kritagy hai... Proud and honored to share the ground on which u walked sir.

I love this very compositions of his..
Eklo Chalo.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKs5LG-l9A0[/YOUTUBE]

One incident I recall this day... the other day when my students had OT on this very legend .. they had zero clue on the greatness of this person..
Then I got the opportunity to share with them a few events of Kaviguru's life.. Like his humble  patriotic act of returning the most prestigious award of all time for the sake of his country.. hat patriotism and classiness in character *Bows*

Even now when I recall myself telling his achievements to my students I get goosebumps  on my hand... feel so proud to have him.

PS: Thanks for the post.. Great effort

Regards
Sia
Edited by Killer_Shark - 10 years ago
@LuvMishalRaheja
(my quoting button isn't working)
oh that's so cool. Ur dad's name and DOB is the same as Guruji? Then do your father write poems or stories also? Good to see Thakur's reader here. Ar Rabindra Sangit er kotha ki bolbo? Amar to gan gulo shunle mone hoi je sheguli bujhi amar jonnoi lekha. Ar jiboner protita situation niei uni gaan rochona korechen. Proud to be a Bengali.
@Killer_Shark
yes we are proud of him. He raised Bengali literature to a high place. He'll always be remembered. And u r welcome.
Rabindranath Tagore---the great poet, novelist, writer, dramatist and artist of all times.
Subho Jonmodin Kobiguru.. shotokoti pronaam! Subho Rabindra Jayanti to everyone! 😊

Kabiguru amar shatho shatho pranam tomake!!!

Afsara, a beautiful thread!!! Will read through it all soon. Thanks so much dear!!!
Originally posted by Kalapi

<p align="center">
<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Kabiguru amar shatho shatho pranam tomake!!!</font></p>
Afsara, a beautiful thread!!! Will read through it all soon. Thanks so much dear!!!

welcome Kalapi di.😊