Love love love love Sultan.. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

I have no words for Sultan today...My heart goes out for him. God the humiliation he had to go through at that true Sadakchaap superstar of the show ...It really takes man of steel to stand there dignified at all the crap that was showing at him today. Hatts off to Sultan... He is so right, his world is different from the arrogance crap world of Superstar.

I bow down to Sultan today ๐Ÿ‘. It will take 1000 RKs to make one Sultan

So true Anu!!! Sultan is the REAL MAN who Madhu deserves. But at times I am pissed off at Madhu for making Sultan not do anything. I agree that she must be telling Sultan silently not to stoop as low as RK as there is no need for that!! But there is a limit to anyone's patience and I feel at times Madhu is making Sultan stretch to that limit!!! But the day she allows him to do what he likes, RK will no longer stay as RK - The Superstar!! He will not only become Sadakchhap but will be left on the sadak to fend for himself!! Wish that day comes soon! I can barely stand any more insults that have been hurled at Sultan!
WOW!! All I can say is I want someone like him in my life as my knight in shinning armour!! The way he understands Madhu just amazes me. She was equally hurt seeing him being humiliated and that punch, well you know what they say, its always the one who feels threatened that attacks, and for him not to retaliate and that too because of his respect for Madhu was just amazing. It was once said, when one punches you, you ought to turn the other cheek and he did so out of respect for the woman who saved his life today. What an amazing character.He has proved yet again that he is here to stay and that too as a hero!๐Ÿ˜›
Waise the way the song sequence was penned down to accommodate his entry was sooo good! I watched the show in mute only to watch him today! <3 <3 <3 I love him more Ninand๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Sultan is just amazing. I need to see at least a glimpse of him everyday so that my day is complete.

Sultan ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

Everytime Sultan comes on screen, this is my reaction:

The glaring difference in being a real man and weak man was shown today very clearly.
Sultan holding himself in great control over R.K.'s  nauseating tirade is clear indication who the "REAL" HERO  of this show is .
Love the look he gave MB and again understood the silent signal she sent.
He is ready to take the brunt of R.K.'s nastiness as long as MB is kept away from it. That shows the difference between the two men very clearly to me.
Originally posted by mozart66

So true Anu!!! Sultan is the REAL MAN who Madhu deserves. But at times I am pissed off at Madhu for making Sultan not do anything. I agree that she must be telling Sultan silently not to stoop as low as RK as there is no need for that!! But there is a limit to anyone's patience and I feel at times Madhu is making Sultan stretch to that limit!!! But the day she allows him to do what he likes, RK will no longer stay as RK - The Superstar!! He will not only become Sadakchhap but will be left on the sadak to fend for himself!! Wish that day comes soon! I can barely stand any more insults that have been hurled at Sultan!

I am glad he does not react to RK mozart.. in fact that makes everything between Sultan and Madhu all the more personal. He listening to her, coming for her.. and Madhu imploring him with her eyes.. damn it Rk was no part of it! oh it makes my pulse race..

I would imagine Sultan should react only after Madhu severs all connections with RK.. but until then.. this guy is just to dam good. AR's finesse as an actor.. wow.
I used to love him but from today he has my RESPECT .. d moment he said in my world we don't insult n abuse women .. he has it .. my  respect .. a man can't be a MAN if he can't respect woman .. n ds man surely knows it .. love him 
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Sultan is just amazing. I need to see at least a glimpse of him everyday so that my day is complete.

Sultan ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

Everytime Sultan comes on screen, this is my reaction:

good lord! this is excalty how I am today๐Ÿ˜†.. except that I m bawling my eyes out as well๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mozart66

@Bold : Exactly and I am sure that day would come very soon. Then RK will know what "punching" means ๐Ÿ˜†. Sultan will tear RK apart into R and K ... then i would feel some relief for all the humiliation Sultan had to go through at RKs hands.
i loved sultan from day one macho ,intense real  .
loving sultan ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by FragileAngel

WOW!! All I can say is I want someone like him in my life as my knight in shinning armour!! The way he understands Madhu just amazes me. She was equally hurt seeing him being humiliated and that punch, well you know what they say, its always the one who feels threatened that attacks, and for him not to retaliate and that too because of his respect for Madhu was just amazing. It was once said, when one punches you, you ought to turn the other cheek and he did so out of respect for the woman who saved his life today. What an amazing character.He has proved yet again that he is here to stay and that too as a hero!๐Ÿ˜›
Waise the way the song sequence was penned down to accommodate his entry was sooo good! I watched the show in mute only to watch him today! <3 <3 <3 I love him more Ninand๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
I know , i mean once you see what is being shown how can anyone have any doubts about who the hero is and who the villain is?!

any way.. no way man. don't start challenging me๐Ÿ˜ณ.. i m unhinged today ..;)