Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
😳 After all he is D- SS naaa...☺️
wll post da CAPS fr us to drools moreee!!!!!🀣🀑
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jugliji

The glaring difference in being a real man and weak man was shown today very clearly.

Sultan holding himself in great control over R.K.'s  nauseating tirade is clear indication who the "REAL" HERO  of this show is .
Love the look he gave MB and again understood the silent signal she sent.
He is ready to take the brunt of R.K.'s nastiness as long as MB is kept away from it. That shows the difference between the two men very clearly to me.

@Red : Dont say that out loud, dont u know who the hero of this show is ?😲 go read WikipediaπŸ˜† .

Jokes apart, srsly what a contrast it was. I just loved Sultan today. My heartaches for him πŸ’”
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true... loved sultan's dialogue today "In my world, they neither hurt women nor they insult them publicly...πŸ‘πŸ‘
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You sound utterly speechless πŸ˜† . And you already know how much I love Sultan, but man he just won my heart today full and final ❀️
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

You sound utterly speechless πŸ˜† . And you already know how much I love Sultan, but man he just won my heart today full and final ❀️

True that Fia!!

All of us are going fida over him and he has truly won many a hearts today!!
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

the days i am reduced to sputtering incoherently is the day I make a post almost as a reflex.. just cause I have nothing at all to say , except tempestuous emotions;).. and hes just one such catalyst.
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

I am glad he does not react to RK mozart.. in fact that makes everything between Sultan and Madhu all the more personal. He listening to her, coming for her.. and Madhu imploring him with her eyes.. damn it Rk was no part of it! oh it makes my pulse race..

I would imagine Sultan should react only after Madhu severs all connections with RK.. but until then.. this guy is just to dam good. AR's finesse as an actor.. wow.

AR has simply nailed this character beautifully!!! Any time you think of Sultan AR comes to your mind and vice-versa!! They have become synonyms - AR and Sultan!
funkypiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yuuppp loved him today episode...hezz a real man...😳
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me too crazy abt sultan <3

love him
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3