Dear TB , Please See this atleast now :P :P

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all i'm srry for being rude..πŸ˜› but cant help..beacause i'm fed up with the things happening here..
From a long back everybody know that people who tag the people hav some 'special memory loss' when it comes to an article , picture, video of Additi gupta..🀑 they always ..(yes always..πŸ˜›) forgot to tag her even if they tag all other actors in the video who showed their face for 2 seconds..πŸ€ͺ
and now. the same memory loss issue is happening with her new show :badlte rishton ki dastaan' ...πŸ₯± if any body have any doubt..look at the things happened in last one month only...
1. on 20th april we celebrated AG's birthday..TB gave an articleπŸ˜ƒ
eventhough the show was mentioned in the article it didnt tagged when the article came..πŸ˜• and aftr our protest IF tagged BRKD on 22nd..πŸ˜›
2. Even though we made IF tagged the show in the artcle, when CM rank came for that week.. BRKD have no point on Buzz.. πŸ€“
3. Every time when TRP article comes..every show will get automatically tagged.. But for last 4 weeks our show is not getting tagged in the TRP article..πŸ₯± last week we asked the reason and have made a post here ..and mod said that they hav frwd things.. but today when the latest TRP article came.. again BRKD is left to get tag..
4. Now today one TB article came regarding Angads entry on BRKD..πŸ‘
 i'm so happy to see that TB is giving article..πŸ‘ But as usual..BRKD is not properly tagged..🀒 wait..they tagged..but with wrong link..🐷if we click on it then it will show 'No Show Found.'😲

All these happend with in last one month..πŸ€“our in precisely with in last 3 weeks...πŸ€“ seriously??? The show is started almost 2 months back..so u can't say that its under development.. It will be really great if IF people who tag celebrities and shows give a proper answer(if they have any) to us.. so that we can declare this "special short term memory loss" officially..πŸ˜›

Edited:
Here comes some more articles to tag
Additi Gupta's article
Additi and Nandini are very different from each other: Additi Gupta

Sanjeeda Shaikh's article
Additi and I are like hero heroine for each other: Sanjeeda Shaikh

Abhinav Shukla's article
Abhinav Shukla is a cameo, main lead still under wraps.

Again Edited :
More articles to Tag

Telly Celebs talk about their First Salary!
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/14843-telly-celebs-talk-about-their-first-salary.htm

Will Asad and Zoya really say 'Qubool Hai'?
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14829-will-asad-and-zoya-really-say-qubool-hai.htm?loggedin=1

Asad expresses his feelings for Zoya in Qubool Hai!
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14893-asad-expresses-his-feelings-for-zoya-in-qubool-hai.htm

And it has been 2 months..till now the picture of the show is not updatedπŸ˜›

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with Priya. We are noticing this ignorance from the day BRKD opened.

BRKD is totally ignored by IF. AG is also ignored.

Everytime TB article released on AG or BRKD, we have to post a thread to remind you about your mistake.

hope you won't do this next time.

sorry for being rude. but it hurts when you ignore a group of fans feelings. its a insult not only to your forum members, it also a insult to the show and its casts.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
true selvy di.. every time we need to protest to get things do.. what a fate..🀒
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree please mods kindly look into this matter.

The correct link of BRKD forum is not tagged in its articles. One more request please add forum's display icon the little rectangular box above Chaska its still not added. Its been 2 months the show started. 

Every time BRKD related articles come up the forum's correct address is never tagged. 

The BRKD forum is not tagged in the following interviews of the cast members about the show. 

Angad Hasija's article 
Angad Hasija not in Punar Vivah 2 but in Badaltey Rishton ki Daastan?

Additi Gupta's article

Abhinav Shukla's article

Edited by ablazedmelody - 10 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: newt2007

I agree with Priya. We are noticing this ignorance from the day BRKD opened.

BRKD is totally ignored by IF. AG is also ignored.

Everytime TB article released on AG or BRKD, we have to post a thread to remind you about your mistake.

hope you won't do this next time.

sorry for being rude. but it hurts when you ignore a group of fans feelings. its a insult not only to your forum members, it also a insult to the show and its casts.

Well pointed out Selvy  - Additi Gupta articles / videos / pics etc,  we usually post her pic and link of profile to remind IF ppl responsible for TAG what exactly she looks like 😲
We can call that it has been over looked once - but it's a continuing streak for long time.
As for new show BRKD -  if it was the 1st week of a show starting it can be forgiven and say it's a mistake but it has been nearly two months BRKD on air πŸ˜†
AASUS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

true selvy di.. every time we need to protest to get things do.. what a fate..🀒

Thanks for the post Priya πŸ€— I have no idea why IF makes you and other fans work hard to do their own work.πŸ˜• Bec fans are the ones always have to take the time to remind continuously.πŸ€”
AASUS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

I agree please mods kindly look into this matter.

The correct link of BRKD forum is not tagged in its articles. One more request please add forum's display icon the little rectangular box above Chaska its still not added. Its been 2 months the show started. 

Every time BRKD related articles come up the forum's correct address is never tagged. 

The BRKD forum is not tagged in the following interviews of the cast members about the show. 

Angad Hasija's article 
Angad Hasija not in Punar Vivah 2 but in Badaltey Rishton ki Daastan?

Additi Gupta's article

Abhinav Shukla's article

Thank you Ashana for giving proper links πŸ˜ƒ
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
please TAG ADDITI GUPTA MODS!!! :@
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lolz seriously priya u think they will do something .. looks as if whole IF is meticulously making us AG fans suffer.. we talk abt AG on desh forum .. they have problem .. they aint tagging her from so long that i forgot the count ... huh this was seriously expected .. and they dont have STML .. they just do it intentionally .. noone else suffers like this .. only we do .. lolz ... good post .. let them see we understand all there stupid doings ... do u think some aunty lover is there in the promoting team ?? i seriously doubt :P .. BRKD is not getting the proper treatment it shd get .. and seriously m just done with IF ... they dont even learn from their mistakes .. and hell m being rude ... go increase my WL i dont care ...
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Priya di HISTORY REPEATS . Well this is not the first time a post is being made for additi di. .!! Well there was issues regarding the pics also. Her profile was also not updated and the list goes on. This time its abt not tagging the show or her.!! And even when bashing goes on They say they need proof. High time actually isnt it ?? Sad happenings. !! Now if we tell mods to look into it they'll may be see. . And next time again you'll find someone doing a post regarding additi di for sorting out something. . !! It would be really nice if some little special attention is showed here. . Especially with regards to ag's profile. . :-P as it is said article 14 of the constitution everyone must be treated equally. Applies here also. . :-D fundamental right to be treated equally you see. So please shower your precious attention on this issue as well. Hope we dont have to say next time 'HISTORY REPEATS.'and priya di thank u for making the post. And priya di you might get an answer saying the matter is being looked into and then you will see the same thing repeating next time. . HOPE the mods there out know that there is one actress called additi gupta and issues regarding her need to be updated everytime.. Edited by vrushika - 10 years ago