•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

• Akash comes to Poonam to confess his love for her. However he fails to talk to her and ends up asking her to teach his sister embroidery. Poonam asks whether his sister would come to Lacknow to learn embroidery only. He feels embarrased at his goof-up and leaves.
  • Poonam's mother asks Prabhunath if he has talked to Gautam and his parents. He calls Gautam and asks to talk to his parents. He is hesistant to hand over the phone, but then goes and gives it to his father.
  • Gautam's father is an illiterate and loud man. He hurriedly talks to Prabhunath and tells him that they will come tomorow.
  • Poonam's mother becomes worried about the arrangements and tells Poonam to go with her father and get some drinks and food for tomorrow.
  • Akash is talking to Prathnah, who is angry with Akash for not telling Poonam about his feelings. He promises her that he will tell her everything and leaves to meet Poonam.
  • Poonam and PN are going to the market when Akash comes from the opposite side. He was about to tell about his feelings when two boys from the back distact him by giving flying kisses to Poonam from her back.  Akash loses his temper and beats the two for misbehavin with Poonam. PN tries to interwene and tells Akash to stop. Akash pushs the two boys who end up falling on PN and they end up falling on the ground.

Here is a short update. I'm sorry, I'm having exams because of which I was unable to update yesterday. Here is a short update for today.

Thank you so much for the update as I missed todays episode!!!
Oh no I think Gautam's parents must be expecting dowry.
Thanks for the update ! All the best for ur exams!
but am sure Gautam wont take dowry