Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

WU(10th May): Main Khiladi, Tu Anadi :)

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode begins  with RK probing MB to answer whether she had met Sultan in the mall. MB stays mum. Dips says she(MB) won't say anything since she is guilty! But just then MB announces that she hadn't met Sultan! Dips is shocked at her lie! MB says do you have any proof as in video recording that I met Sultan?

Sultan enters his house & remembers RK's doing insult to MB. Aryan asks him how did he get hurt. Sultan tells him to go to sleep & not to question like kaka. Aryan says I am not Kaka & I won't leave unless you tell me. Sultan averts! Aryan tells him to bend down.He does so & Aryan blows air into the wound & says that when you were shot by the gun, MB did the same thing & you got well soon! They Both hug!

Dips tells Sikki to tells RK that she (Dips) is telling the truth! Sikki says even he had seen MB with Sultan! RK advanced towards him. Sikki gats scared & admits that he had seen Sultan in the mall but not with MB. Dips tries to speak but MB says I am sure you only must have called Sultan to the mall to frame me just as you called him to the party. RK announces that Dips & Sikki have 8 hrs to pack their bags & leave the Mansion. Sikki falls at RK's feet pleading forgiveness but tells him not to throw him out & he is even ready to leave Dips! RK says if you want to say sorry then tell it to MB. RK turns around & everyone realizes MB is missing!

Sultan dabs his injured lip but again he remembers RK's insults & seethes in anger. Just then MB comes there. She says can I heal your wounds, I mean if you have any antiseptic then I will put it for you! Sultan smacks the bowl of water on the floor & asks see in my eye & tell me why have you come here!!!

MB says to say Sorry. Sultan says I am more hurt by the fact that RK insulted you. How can RK not trust you & doubt you & demean your husband-wife relation.

MB says RK thought I called you to the party. Sultan asks then why did you invite me?

Bittoji tries to call MB but her phone is unreachable. Rads is worried about MB's absence. RK says she left coz I doubted her by falling in the trap of these two jokers( Dips & Sikki). Now she will return only when she wants to. So no one will inquire about her whereabouts!RK warns  Sikki & Dips that if MB doesn't return by sunrise, then they will have to spend their evening in jungles as the prey to the lions!

RK leaves. Sikki pleads forgiveness to Rads by falling at her feet. Rads angrily tells Dips that I knew you & MB don't get along well but I didn't know you would steep so low. If I had known your real face, I would have thrown you out before RK did so. She leaves. Sikki tells Dips that they must start doing packing. Dips is frustrated. She swears that she will defo expose MB's true colors!

MB says sorry for whatever happened & thanks him for coming to the party. She asks him how did he know that something was wrong? Sultan fumbles & says just like that since he very well knows she is self-dependant & wouldn't write such a message of asking help. MB thanks him again for understanding & also thanks him that he called her back!

She prepares to leave but Sultan stops her asking that she has to tell him what's going on? MB stays mum.

Precap- MB takes the knife & prepares to slit her wrist. RK is horrified. MB says after I die, you will finally trust me that I have returned only for you! RK keeps on screaming Madhu!

Edited by _Rashmi - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
crap! Sultan ke ghar pohoch gayi! I m gonna officialy stop watching this serial untill sultan is kickd out. Till then i will only read the wu
jnawaz thumbnail
HAPPY FRIDAY TO ME AND US SULBALA FANS!! *woot woot*...im so excited about todays episode...FINALLY a good Sulbala scene! Jaz jumping for joy!! so glad im taking a half day today!

thanks for the update!
JAZ
anshu1984_sony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great going by MADHU. Thanks for wu
Surish thumbnail
Glistering Butterfly - Thank You Graphic
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. Good episode.
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU . 
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@_Rashmi: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!😊
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Thank Q for the update !!!