superchild thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm excited to see how this show unfolds next week! 
Looking forward to Poonam realizing that Aakash, even though he's a little pagal, is a really nice person. Also, I think Poonam won't marry Gautam because her parents won't agree to it- mostly because Gautam's parents are really crass! 

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree!!! I think Gautam's parents are expecting dowry.
Lets see what happens next week. Looking forward for it.
superchild thumbnail
Oh! I didn't even think of it. Gautam's parents might disapprove of the wedding because they won't get dowry. Poonam's parents will probably agree to pay, but progressive Poonam will not accept. This will possibly result in Aakash and Poonam's love story blooming!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gautam's parents are greedy and they need money so without the knowledge of gautam his parents asks dowry the same way poonam too will not know about dowry.Once poonam comes to know about dowry she may not accept to marry gautam.
superchild thumbnail
Eek, I'm excited! I loved how Aakash was determined and said "main wahaan kabhi nahi jaoonga" I'm excited to see how they will meet...or maybe Poonam's parents will give her shaadi ka contract to Aakash! 

So many possibilities!
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think GAutham's parents will demand dowry on the Wedding date & our hero aakash (who as per spoilers will be incharge of wedding arrangements) will save her family & her espect & most importantly win his love