Spoiler:Akash To Take Charge For The Catering For.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
In the end marriage may not take place and akash may marry poonam.

This is from my POV.
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
may be Gautum's family will demad dowry before the pheras, so marriage will get cancelled and Aakash will come forward😳
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!! I also think that at last moment may be Gautam or his parents will say no to marriage and Aakash will marry her.Edited by Anu_11 - 10 years ago
Crazy.rock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But shouldn't Aakash b the one taking Poonam as his bride , after all he keeps pestering Kanhaji " poonam meri hai"!πŸ˜• . I sure hope he gets the luv of his life , can't see him in painπŸ˜†!
aartikap thumbnail
i hope they dont show like other serials... Gautam is coming for marriage and meets with an accident and dies.. and then Akaash says i'll marry poonam... i hope not...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Gautams dad will demand for more money or the manager might tapkofy on wedding day and do halla balla, so Gautam leaves against his wish by family and Aakash marries Poonam 
Gautam's dad had already mentioned to his wife that it looks like the girl's family is very rich upon entering Poonam's house... he was staring at everything with greedy eyes and also said' lagta hai yahan se moti dahej milega' aur  forgot the name of Gautam's bro.. ' he can start the business with that money'... so he surely expects large dowry.
Unknown to Gautam n Poonam... he will demand a large some just b4 pheras or tying of managlsutra and threaten to leave...He is illiterate and a ruffian type of person... create a scene and Gautam has to leave also as his dad has threaten to kill himself if he does not listen... and
Prabhunath will be in a state of shock n keep pleading for his izzat etc...
n in steps Aakash our loverboy to save the love of his life ... he will marry Poonam and take her home with no dahej... needless to say that his dadi and sis will be the only one happy about this and the rest u can imagine.