Ekta did the same :( - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
The only good thing is it won't last long as the show is about to wrap up! I can't imagine going through Anu's and Anika's torture anymore and Ekta doesn't have anything new to show on the serial.
totally agree with this post...hopefully they will end the show on a happy note.
Added to the above noted incidents Ekta did the same in BALH too. Ram married Ayesha after marrying priya first and then now he is back again with Priya. Same happening in PR. same old story keeps repeating.
Originally posted by pfalcon1949

Added to the above noted incidents Ekta did the same in BALH too. Ram married Ayesha after marrying priya first and then now he is back again with Priya. Same happening in PR. same old story keeps repeating.

This lady doesnt believe in marriage or human relation,in every soaps she does d same,but hopefully now these show r very low in trps,hope she undstnd now
Most of Ektas show are a circus filled with baby mommas..unhappy crying women..frustrated men...blah blah

When there is a cry from the audience for a divorce she shows a devoted doormat counting the years of her so called marriage. Ekta keeps such a woman glued to her man even after death.
When there isn't such an extreme situation she makes people divorce as if it is no big deal.
In Ekta's drama people shouldn't get married at all!!!
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
Anyway Ekta seems to have moved on to big screen so i am not sure if she really cares about or contributing much to  the TV shows.
I am sure income tax ghaplas and movies are keeping her busy enough to pay much attention to her first child i.e. TV.
Originally posted by curious1

Anyway Ekta seems to have moved on to big screen so i am not sure if she really cares about or contributing much to  the TV shows.
I am sure income tax ghaplas and movies are keeping her busy enough to pay much attention to her first child i.e. TV.

Obviously!! The TRP of all her tv shows crashed!!