Hiten n Pawan on Mother's day

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Tellytown Dads make Mother's Day more special for their wives!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and we decided to ask the young dads of Tellytown as to how they along with their kids will make this day special for their wives.

Hiten TejwaniHiten Tejwani who is currently doing Pavitra Rishta and Savdhaan @ 11 is married to Gauri Pradhan. The couple has been blessed with twins ' a son named Nevaan and a daughter named Katya who are four years old. Hiten says, "I haven't planned anything special for Gauri on Mother's Day as such but my kids might have planned something as our kids are not too small. They are now grownup enough to make cards and other personalized stuff to make their mom feel special." Talking about Gauri, Hiten says, "Gauri has not been working at all after having kids. As a wife and mother, I think she is absolutely lovely. According to me she is a perfect mother."

Pawan ShankarPawan Shankar who was last seen playing the lead role in Sony television's Kya Huaa Tera Vaada talks about his wife Yukti Shankar and their kids. Pawan says, "We have two sons, the elder one Devasya is seven and the younger one Aashman is just 3 yrs old. On this Mother's day both of them are excited and planning to make some greeting cards and drawings for their mom Yukti." Supporting the kids, Pawan discloses that, "On my part, owing to Yukti's long time desire, I'm planning a Bangkok trip with them soon". Talking about Yukti, Pawan adds, "It is said that 'God won't give you problems without solutions'. In a similar manner, despite being a working women Yukti puts her family ahead of herself and takes time to be with our children. The role a mother plays cannot be replaced by anybody. I feel she is definitely an ultimate mom."

Edited by sunny8410M - 10 years ago
loved Hiten' n Pawan's  answers.😊
Pawan sarkar was a big let down 4 khtv,he was d reason why i hated pradeep character so much