Arjun

TS- love v/s thirst

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

TS~ Love v/s thirst

She was lying unconscious on the dust filled ground. Scratch marks all over her body. He was standing at on corner, near the bark of a tree. He was looking at her unconscious state, her body was lifeless, slight wounds over her body and some blood marks are also there. The face has lost its angelic charm, her all messy hair, bleeding lips'oh her blood' its attracting him more and more when his eyes fell on this red liquid'

He moved forward, observed her body again and then he bent down. He placed his hands on her, as if he wants to give all his strength to her. He saw her eyelids slowly parting and he moved his face close to her face' she slowly opened her eyes and the first face comes in front of her was his' even in that state she gave a little smile to him and she knows her smile have the effect on him.

He was more surprised at her smiling face and it's normal. He sat on the ground and picked her torso up and kept her head on his lap. He caressed her hair and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. And she again smiled back at him, making him again surprise.

He asked her "are you okay??"

She just nodded her head. He felt relieved but also felt guilty. He knows that what have he done was not right and he can't repeat this further.

She slowly parted her lips and asked "you need to go Arjun; it's not safe for you stay here that long."

Arjun- oh stop it Riya!!! Just look at yourself. You are in this condition and you want me to leave you, and all this is because of me Riya. How could be someone so selfless? I am not going anywhere.

He picked her up and goes towards a devastated old castle where, there is no sign of any life. He placed her down on an old bench. He looked at the full moon. And then at her face, which was glowing like pearl in this night. He looked at her neck and the blue skin around the deep red marks. He slowly moved his face towards her neck, slightly touched it with his lips, as he wants to check if it's hurting or not. He looked at her face and then her closed eyes. She is at peace, and after this entire thing. This girl always made him think twice that that she is'

She is a mystery ever for him. And he cursed himself, that why he couldn't read her mind, but he always knows that what is in her heart. She felt wetness on her neck and opened her eyes. She is about to say something when he stopped her and put a finger on her lips'

He placed some wet kisses on her neck and slides his tongue over her wounds. He repeated such things many time and then again looked at her neck. It's all clean and the blue mark and the wound around her neck were cleared. She felt better after this. She got up and placed her head on his shoulder, the best place in this world ever. She encircled her hands around his back and he kept his hands on her waist.

Arjun- what is in your mind Riya and why can't I read your mind.

Riya- you don't need to read it arjun, you have my love for you. Isn't it enough for us!

Arjun- yes Riya, you are right but you know my curious mind. And it's killing me.

Riya- what????? You are already dead arjun!!!

Arjun- thank for this reminder Riya.

Riya- ah arjun, no I don't mean to say that.

Arjun- no Riya, it is true and I don't deserve to be with you Riya.

Riya- I don't care arjun. It's the love in between us which connects both of us.

Arjun- love, Riya I don't have also a heart.

Riya- you don't need that arjun. My heart is here beating only and only for you.

He parted her from the hug and looked at her innocent face which reflect only and only love for him. He leaned forward and touched her soft cheeks with his lips sending shivers in her body. And it has the effect on her. She closed her eyes and let him do what he wants. But this time he planned something for her. She always fulfilled his desires. He always gave her pain, and the best part for him is, she never complained. She is a true lover.

Arjun then moved his face towards her lips. He slowly pecked her lips making her gasp. She encircled her hands around his neck as if pulling him more on herself. He loved her antics and such antics made him even crazier.

He lowered his head and captured her both lips coaxing with his and then pressing them with his. Now she holds his hair. Arjun sucked her lips again and again. And he erased all her cut marks from her lips. Then he glides his tongue over her lips as if teasing her. And she is so desperate for him. She pulled him more on her. She opened her mouth and he entered in her mouth, sucking her more. She was not in her senses and was enjoying this pleasure. His tongue was playing with hers making her moan. He pulled her waist towards him and entered more deep inside her, feeling every inch of her flesh. He smoothly bites her tongue and she gasped. His hands moved towards her back feeling her bare skin. His hand stopped at the end of the thread of her dress. He was trying to open it, but she bites him and he got that she doesn't want it now. So he left the thread and made circles with his fingers. And now she gets wilder. She tightened her grip on his hair and sucked his lips as is she is thirsty from ages. And he allowed her to do that with him.

But he remembered that thing just happened few hours ago.

Flashback=

Riya was waiting for him in the middle of the dark forest. She was looking so beautiful and charming in the sunlight. He came from behind and hugged her.

Riya- arjun...

Arjun- oh!! How do you always have the idea that it's me?

Riya- my heart knows that it is you. And you are late.

Arjun- oh! Yes. There was some problem.

Riya- hey, is you okay? You sound very dull today. What happens? Is everything is alright.

Arjun- yup..ah ..no ..nothing.

Riya- no arjun tell me what's the matter. You also look very weak.

Arjun- oh! Riya just leave it!

Riya- no, you are thirsty arjun.

And she is right. He is thirsty. He needs blood. He needs strength.

Riya holds his hand and kept his hand on her neck.

Arjun- what is this Riya?

Riya- suck me arjun.

Arjun- what the hell is you saying Riya. It's not possible. You know when you are around me I always losing my control. And you want me to suck you. No Riya what if, I wouldn't stop.

Riya- no arjun, you will stop. And you have to do this.

She cupped his face, and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

Riya- I don't want to lose you arjun. I love you.

SO GUYS TELL ME HOW IS THIS???

YA ITS NOT COMPLETE .

BUT WILL COMPLETE .

AND THIS IS FOR MASTMEGHA22 AKA SHWETA DI.

LUV U ALL GUYS.

THANKS😳

Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This just...just... (don't have word)

Hey just update soon dear I cant stop to read more...

Im just imaging it...

Ariya is just mindblowing...
amazing start :) loved it
felt bad seeing riya's condition :(
their kiss was so romantic ❤️
omg seems like arjun is a vampire
and riya asked him to suck her blood
can't wait to read more
continue very soon
Edited by fatima15 - 10 years ago
shruti-love thumbnail