Recommendations? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Try reading A Place Called Here by Cecilia Aherns. It is what u can describe as a cosy non-romantic book.
Originally posted by -Aliya-

i agree that the a thousand splendid suns is a fantastic read! but i wouldn't say its a cosy read. it definitely caused me to cry like a baby and feel some deep emotions but it certainly is a good book

Any book that can make you connect like that is obviously a very good book. Right, so I am going to start with this.
Thanks! ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

Try reading A Place Called Here by Cecilia Aherns. It is what u can describe as a cosy non-romantic book.

Is it the one where the protagonist is obsessed with finding lost objects? No? I think I vaguely remember a friend mentioning it once. Or maybe I am just confusing stuff.

Anyhow, thanks for the recommendation! ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Hey!
Interesting username you've got there!😊

Thank you for the suggestions. A thousand splendid suns, another book I have been wanting to read for a long time.

Thanks! 😆 no problem!
And i am glad you will love that book so much. I certainly did. and you will cry your eyes too. Amazing book!
Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
I'm looking forward to Khaled Hosseni's 'Then the mountain echoes' which releases this quarter. And he is one of my favourite authors. Also I'm reading 'The Immortals Of Meluha' I think the name is enough :)
Originally posted by -Dee-

I'm looking forward to Khaled Hosseni's 'Then the mountain echoes' which releases this quarter. And he is one of my favourite authors. Also I'm reading 'The Immortals Of Meluha' I think the name is enough :)

Oh, I have heard of it. It's like all over flipkart, you know? 😆

I really enjoyed "Immortals of Meluha" I'd LOVE a discussion on the book. It's a pretty interesting take on a mythological character. The third book in the series, "Oath of the Vayuputras" is a HUGE disappointment, though.

P.S. How were your exams? They are over, right? Now update Wilted soon! 😉

Oh, I have heard of it. It's like all over flipkart, you know? 😆

I really enjoyed "Immortals of Meluha" I'd LOVE a discussion on the book. It's a pretty interesting take on a mythological character. The third book in the series, "Oath of the Vayuputras" is a HUGE disappointment, though.

P.S. How were your exams? They are over, right? Now update Wilted soon! 😉

Hah! 😆

I'm still reading it. I'll finish it and then, let's discuss it. The third book is a long way to go.

Done with exams. Boards results were out on 17th. Been jumping up and down since then. Wilted next chapter is almost. Should post it by tomorrow and from now I shall be absolutely regular. ;)

Hah! 😆

I'm still reading it. I'll finish it and then, let's discuss it. The third book is a long way to go.

Done with exams. Boards results were out on 17th. Been jumping up and down since then. Wilted next chapter is almost. Should post it by tomorrow and from now I shall be absolutely regular. ;)

Oh. Results were good, I guess? Since you have been jumping up and down! 😆

Looking forward to the next chapter!

same here, i have it bookmarked on Amazon so that i'm ready to pre-order ðŸ˜†

i've never heard of the 2nd book, will look into it to read during the holiday

i have only just started reading Me Before You. probably not a good idea because it will serve as a huge distraction for me when i should be studying. oops.

Oh. Results were good, I guess? Since you have been jumping up and down! 😆

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Results were awesome! BTW, Tanisha I could do with a little promotion for Wilted please :P

Anyway, did you give your name for that thing?