Recommendations? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Aliya-

same here, i have it bookmarked on Amazon so that i'm ready to pre-order ðŸ˜†

i've never heard of the 2nd book, will look into it to read during the holiday

i have only just started reading Me Before You. probably not a good idea because it will serve as a huge distraction for me when i should be studying. oops.

Tell me about it. Hosseni - for the lack of it - ROCKS!

Anyways, I'm loving this book. It has been written by Amish Tripathi and is awesome

I have not heard about this book. Who is the author?
Originally posted by -Dee-

Results were awesome! BTW, Tanisha I could do with a little promotion for Wilted please :P

Anyway, did you give your name for that thing? 

Oh, sure I'll spread word as far as I can. Your work totally deserves all the promotion it can get. :)
Unfortunately, WC has got the least traffic possibly around this place.

Yeah, I gave my name. But I haven't written anything yet!
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Oh, sure I'll spread word as far as I can. Your work totally deserves all the promotion it can get. :)
Unfortunately, WC has got the least traffic possibly around this place.

Yeah, I gave my name. But I haven't written anything yet!

Same here. Haven't written anything. I do have half finished works!

Tell me about it. Hosseni - for the lack of it - ROCKS!

Anyways, I'm loving this book. It has been written by Amish Tripathi and is awesome

I have not heard about this book. Who is the author?

i think the author is called Joyo Moyes..or something like that. i saw the book being really well rated on book sites and so i thought i'd read it. it sounds like an emotional read and i'm a sucker for those books that have me crying ugly tears in the night because i had to stay up and finish the book ðŸ˜†
Ok i completed Me Before You and omg i bawled like a baby! i will definitely recommend this book although it is a very touchy subject. i didn't read into it before i began reading so i kinda just dived in without looking but it still is a great book!
Okay. What is Bet You? And do you know who has written it. And I have recently come across this genre - Lesbian fiction and want to read it. Anybody who can tell me more about it?
Dee i haven't heard of any of those

i looked up Bet You on amazon but found no books that are called that
Okay. My friend told me 'If you liked 50 shades of Grey, you'll love Bet You.' I wonder! She doesn't remember the name of the author. Even I looked up flipkart!

Okay. My friend told me 'If you liked 50 shades of Grey, you'll love Bet You.' I wonder! She doesn't remember the name of the author. Even I looked up flipkart!

are you sure she didn't mean Bared To You? Because that is a book that is always suggested for 50 shade lovers
Hmmm.. That's thing. I'm not sure! It may be Bared to you. She said it is a series. And since I wasn't interested I didn't really pay attention!