Harry Potter

Harry Potter Book 6 (New Clues)

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey all Harry Potter Fans and Readers!

3 new chapters from book 6 have been revealed behind the mysterious door on JKR's website:

Chapter Six: Draco's Detour

Chapter Fourteen: Felix Felicis

Chapter Two: Spinner's end.

Trying to relate the chapters to "Chamber of Secrets" as it was originally titled "Half-blood Prince"

I'm thinking that its possible for Aragog to make a comeback...Maybe that's what the "Spinner" symbolizes in Chap 2.

Dont know what Draco is upto...A detour through Knockturn Alley, perhaps to get the Hand of Glory?

Felix Felicis is definitely a spell...Felix means "happy" in Latin...I cant think of how this would relate to COS...maybe I'm just too tired.

What do you all think? Any ideas/speculations?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail

oooooh neat, Mystica!!!  Thanks!!!

Hmmmmmmmm...well Felicis sounds sort of like felicity...so good luck?? Maybe it's a spell for luck?  They took their O.W.L.'s already, so don't know why they would need luck...unless they're going to get back their results and we find out in chapter 2? 😕.......hmmmm

omg, i hope Aragog doesn't make a return!! A another possibilitiy for Spinner...Mad Eye Moody??? (his eye...hahahaha 😆)--well I hope not b/c it says "Spinnner's End"

...but I guess I didn't really relate it to COS, huh??????? She said it's definitely related right?

Have you heard anything about the release date????  I absolutely can't wait until it comes out...I'm tired of re-reading the other 5 (although they're quite good) 😃

Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
jammy thumbnail

Ok

About Draco's Detour, I belive that chapter should have something to do with death eaters!! I think he is either helping his father to excape the current prision, as I belive that Azkabaan would no longer be a full proof prison since the dementors left and even a teenage wizard if armed with enough knowledge can help break it. I think Draco's detour has something to do with that. Or It might be some detour to achive Voldemorts plans

Flexis should be some kind of potion, I belive, just like polyjuice potion in Chamber's. Or it could be a charm but, I belive more of a potion.

Spinner's End, This Chapter could mark the end of a Member of Pheonix or some sinister death eater. I belive it will be the end of a member.😭

Any clues as to who is the Half Blood Prince?

Jammy.

P.S:Mystica I can see that Harry is back in your Arvtaar and it seems is fighting for his space 😉. But the SAPS effect is still there 😆

Morgoth thumbnail

😆 Spinner and Moody's eye...Good one Anju!

Spinner's End and death...I doubt it that she kill someone so early on in the book?😕

Or maybe it's foreshadowing someone's death later on. I was also thinking that It could be the new OoTP headquarters... I keep thinking of Aragog's cave!😆

Draco's detour towards Malfoy Manor/Knockturn Alley/Azkaban...hmm...symbolic of him turning towards evil - initiation as a possible new Death Eater...Good points, Jammy.

Felix/felicis stands for happy, lucky, successful. Why would they need to be "happy"? Dementors from Azkaban joining Voldy? Or Perhaps a more powerful spell than Expecto Patronum?

I still believe that the Half-Blood Prince is Dean Thomas...a person few people know about.

No idea when the book's going to be released Anju. Probably in the Winter of 2005 or Summer of 2006. (Hopefully earlier!)

P.S. Yep, Jammy...SAPS still lingers...guess it wont get out of my system till the serial gets over.😆

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that felix one cud be some spell too.................btw , i can't wait any longer 4 that book, i've already waited enough.............
Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=simplyvivacious]btw , i can't wait any longer 4 that book, i've already waited enough.............[/quote]

I'm in the same boat...But, at least Goblet of Fire (The Movie) is releasing on November 18th 2005...something confirmed!

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey thanx for the news. 👏 👏 👏
nandiinii thumbnail
thanks a lot 4 the info....😊
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Mystica, you won't believe i have yet to watch the third movie as i missed out and have read none of the books but i am more than ever eager to read them and hopefully i will get to read those when my sis sends them over from USA. 😭😕

-Rifhat

Morgoth thumbnail

Breaking News about Book 6...

HP fansites have contacted a fairly reliable source in Scholastic Books who says that the Half-blood Prince will come out in June 2005!

They are saying that the Book will probably come out on June 11 or June 18...

Well, the main thing is that we wont have to wait as long as expected if this news is accurate.😊