Director --
Story / Screenplay -
EPISODE Video
Rating Link
CAPS LINK
WRITTEN UPDATE Link

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Precap at end of Sunday's episode: A finger belongs to a 50 - 55 man who had blood cancer, named Puneet, but the fingernail belongs to Kiran, a girl. A boy comes into a hospital with his sick father who disappears.
Promo: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzwls1_cid-special-bureau-promo-1-720p-17th-may-2013-video-watch-online-hd_lifestyle#from=embediframe
I.am too tired...I feel sick...please post your reviews...I'll see the recording tomm.
Shouting acp back 😔 ... that Salunkhe ACP argument scene was totally unnecessary.
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Shouting acp back 😔 ... that Salunkhe ACP argument scene was totally unnecessary.

i dnt like this kind of scene 😔
An average episode. Seems quite confusing to me. Duo or Trio did not get shown together onscreen even for a second. Less screenspace for ABHI sir..but he was good as usual in whatever space he got. And how can ACP sir behave like this in front of juniors with SALUNKHE sir?? Really hurt to watch that scene. But the best scene was the interrogation of neighbourin lady. DAYA sir's expression...so cute and adorable...and that naughty smile. Bus dil khush kar diya😳.
I'm so frustrated right now that I can't even concentrate on the episode properly. Will watch again in a little bit.
Uff why did ACP sir yell at Dr. Salunkhe like that? Why couldn't they just talk?

The case was quite stupid I feel. Daya sir was Mr. India and even Abhijeet sir was basically Mr. India. Just like Mr. India appears for a little while, he appeared for a little while.

Err why did the culprit (forget his name) get only 6 years for a murder (even if he didn't do it)? Usually isn't a minimum of 7 years before bail can be discussed even?

And how did everyone remember Dr. Harshit so well even after a week or so?

So many questions and no answers. I give it a 2.