AIR DATE : 19th May
Director --
Story / Screenplay -
EPISODE Video
Rating Link
CAPS LINK
WRITTEN UPDATE Link

Posted: 10 years ago
I take it back. That isn't the promo for 3 days. Someone just posted it saying that.
ATTENTON:

abhi hum zinda hain ðŸ˜Ž
There was an old Asha era case where the dead man shoots his murderer ... i.e. after death... the pistol gets fired automatically and the murderer dies... tomorrows case seems to use the same concept
Originally posted by astonish

There was an old Asha era case where the dead man shoots his murderer ... i.e. after death... the pistol gets fired automatically and the murderer dies... tomorrows case seems to use the same concept

The story is same as this old case, at least that what you understand from promos, But leave up to Sony and FW for a twist.

06 09 Feb 2000THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER - Part 1
07 16 Feb 2000THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER - Part 2

Originally posted by bento

The story is same as this old case, at least that what you understand from promos, But leave up to Sony and FW for a twist.

06 09 Feb 2000THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER - Part 1
07 16 Feb 2000THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER - Part 2

And next thing you know the case will be the same as this one.
thanks for the promo Shreya ðŸ˜Š

hope they don't ruin that classic plot of there own now 😛

I am not watching this...my dad is adamant about ipl today ...he won't watch a must-win match of Hyd on YouTube. So please write reviews..i'll watch it tom
Evening.

Don't write off remakes...there was this broken shoelace which was remade as killer hospital...I actually liked the newer version more.

The only sad part here is...the team!!! When broken shoelace was remade they showed it with trio together...but that won't happen again...never again!!!
Title : sory missed it Story and screenplay : Nitika Kanwar Director : Ishwar Singh