TOI:Confirmed Rubina beats Aamna in PV2

Posted: 10 years ago
Rubina Dilaik beats Aamna Shariff 

Rubina Dilaik beats Aamna Shariff
Rubina Dilaik
Actress Rubina Dilaik, last seen in Saas Bina Sasural, has beaten Aamna Shariff to bagged the lead role in chapter two of Punar Vivah.

Incidentally, Aamna who was almost finalised, had to make way for Rubina as the channel was keen on casting the latter.

Says a source associated with the show, "The channel finalised Rubina at the last minute." The new chapter of the show will have two female leads, Shrishty Rode and Rubina, along withKaran V Grover.

Ayaz Khan, last seen in Parichay-Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, will play the parallel male lead. Confirms producer Sumeet Mittal, "Yes, Aamna was one of the strongest contenders for the role, but Rubina has bagged the role finally. We were anxious and cautious about selecting the artists who could be later known as the characters. So, after series of mock shoots and look tests, we have selected them."

Yay 🥳

Rubina won against everyone ! she will be the best 😃
So its going to be Rubina and Karan pairing. Both from Zee's famous shows and lets see how this pairing works. Will miss Aamna though as she looked good with Karan.
Yay! Can't wait to c my Rubi:D
Thanks for sharing Shobhi 😊 I knew that Rubina will be finalised for the female lead 😃 as she is a very popular face on Zee and now she will be paired with Karan for the first time 😉 and i am sure that they are going to rock 😃 Edited by karsuh - 10 years ago
wow finally sumeet open his mouth ,so its confirmed 
Originally posted by anushkakhan

Yay! Can't wait to c my Rubi:D

Yes u will love her with karan 😊
I liked Karan in YMGGK. I think Karan and Ruby will make a cute pair. Excited for the show. All the best Karan and Ruby!👍🏼
I feel sorry for aamna even though she is not my fav. actress.  To read about one's self like that after screen test video to be seen by all, that channel were keen to have... etc 

Nobody deserves humiliation like this.   PH/Channel should avoid this in future and ban the posting of screen test videos

Yes Shobhi and i hope this never happens in future 😕