Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Thursday, May 2nd, Episode 135

Chids is in the office and Barathy comes to see him and tells," Mamaa I simply said yesterday ok to all your proposals withiut even knowing what it was..but Now I think it is not right mamaa as ll the others are thinking that I only made you do this...I think we should have waited for some more time mamaa" Chid replies," No way maa...they all will understand one day ma...ok..they are all only having varutham but you have  a lot of responsibilities now...I am sure that you will do that maa"  Hedre comes Naidu asking Chids for his signature in 6 cheque leaves. Chid asks," What is this Naidu? dont you know that Barathy is the MD now and she has to sign them and not me" Bararhy asks Naidu to leave the cheque book on her table. Chid asks her to change her seat into the MD's cabin but Bartathy refuses and tells that she prefers to use her original seat.

Malathy and her firend Sofi are in the park with Rajesh discussing about Rajesh's share from CHid's will. Malathy asks Rajesh to guess the value of his share and Rajsh tells that he does not have any idea. Sofi gets a phone call and she goes away from R&M to take the call. That call is from her dad and Sofi tells," appa only after your reply I will move forward in Rajesh's matter paa" Her  dad tells," you go ahead maa..that  boy RJESH'S SHARE alone will be more than 500...600 crores maa...if you marry him you will be the queen there maa..so you better start now and make him to fall for you...why dont you tell them to come home and then I can keep malathy engaged so that you can soend as much as time with Rajesh maa" ( nalla appan...nalla ponnu...che)

Sofi comes back and joins R&M. As Malathy keeps talking about Rajesh's share Sofi interferes and tells," Why do you keep talking about his properties like this? okay...since your brother saw you here last time anything happened in the hpouse?" Malathy is shocked and tells " no ..nothing...our family is very forward people theiryumaa?" Now Sofi suggests that they can meet in her house and R & M agrees to that.

It is night time...Barathy is in her bedroom going thru the copy of the will documents. Santhosh comes there and asks her to stop reading that and tells," Stop and dont irritate me ..just go to sleep" Barathy replies," no...no...I read this because out of your anger if you kill me or do anything like that all these properties will go to the orphanages...just I am reminding you" Santhosh gets wild and asks her to stop and grabs those docs and threw them on the floor. He tries to get some sleep on the couch in the hall...but not able to.
Devi is in her bed and she is also not able to sleep as she thinks about the will again and again. She also comes to the hall...and joins them in spending sleepless night.

Nats is in his room thinking about the will. Here come Sibagami and happily tells," Good mama on the name of the properties nalla check vachuttar illiyaanga...you better advise Devi and Santhosh...see mamaa has such a big heart to treeat our Rajesh equal to his children " Nats gets so irritated and screams at Sivagami and comes to the hall. All these three sleepless people are there thinking about the same thing...
Edited by atina - 10 years ago
Janu thumbnail

friday update - 3/5/13

very very sorry for delayed updates...

very busy with our country elections and  terribly upset with the results as well

Very brief update as nothing much to to report

scene 1

Bar wakes up Santhosh and asks him to sleep in the room, no let mama see the drama and also

try to explain about the sottu matter, how chids has make her a scapegoat . Santhosh starts to think

Shen then try to talk to Devi but she cold shoulder with her

Scene 2

Sara with his dirty uniform which no one wash for him.. took malathi perfume and cover it and she angry with that. Bar mum receivessome fund that was saved by Bar before she married. Everyone praise her except malathi. Bar mum decided to get something for bar and go n meet her in the office.

Scene 3

Bar parents at the office, they surprise n happy staff calling Bar madam.. Nat comes there and reveal about the sotthu matter and tell how Bar mayikifi chids and gain the property. Bar parents shocks and starts questining Bar.  Bar asks them not to discuss anything in the office , she will come home and clarify but the old folks again started their accuses and disown Bar for second time. Bar ask them to go from the office. Both are upset with Bar and leave the office sadly, while tells Bar not to see them anymore even if they die. Bar shocks and sad

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 7 / 5 / 13 Episode No 138

Viewer Roja warns updater Roja - 8 line kku mele ezhuthine...kOnnuduven, gotcha?

Nats and Devi confront Casanova for giving up that irritating gum (Roja hopes that from now on one could really hear what Casanova says !!! Does it matter , Roja??) Casanova announces that his first night is not far off - whoever really cares to listen !!!

Devi tries glycerine, brings a few tears to convince chithi . Advocate Chithi represents Devi and asks Chids for an year's time. Chids vetoes it and says "no room for appeal " (Rojaaa, The Practice rOmba pakkare nee)

Devi storms in to Priya's house (thought that they had  a fight and Devi vowed to stay away !!) Major drama happens where Devi frets and fumes ( Director sir, Intha amma romba articificial aa irukkanga Send her for some acting lessons. Facial expressions thangalai !! ) On cue Kathir comes and laments about the unyielding actor . Priya suggests "how about finishing the movie with a dupe?"  Looks like Devi wants to use that suggestion herself .

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago
atina thumbnail
Wednesday, May 8th, Episode 139

Kadir is in Priya's house discussing about the movie and the hero Eavi Prasad who refuses to co operate with the production." Priya I amd Ram are in touch with that RAvi Prasad but he is not willing to come back at all...I have no idea how to finish this film as we have already complted  40% of  the shooting"  Devi is inside listening to this conversation while Priya suggests about putting a dupe artist and end the movie.

Kadir says it is impossible to do that. Now Priya asks Kadir," IS there any way you can alter the story line and complete it?" Kadir tells that he will try to do that. He leaves and Priya come to Devi who asks explanation about the dupe star. Priya explains how they put someone else instead of the real star etc. Priya goes to take some thing to drink for Devi. Devi is cooking up something in her mind about this "dupe artist explanation"???

Mahathi and Saravanan are in the park waiting for Barathy. Here comes Barathy and Saravanan asks what happened the other day in the office when their parents came. Barathy explains e vrything about what made Chids to write all the sothu in her name ..."So all of them are so angry with me...when appa and amma came to the office that Natraj uncle was insulting me and them so much...that is why I had to talk with so much anger...it was just an acting put up by me...because I know that if I talk like that then they will not come to the office anymore daa Saravanan. I am tollerating these people just becayse I wanted to bring that family to gether daa Saravanaa...I am so glad that you both understand me so well unlike others in our house. Here it is ..my salary..take this and run the house...Please take care of our parents"

Sara and Mahathy are so touched and they both console Barathy . Saravanan tells," akka when appa and amma were scolding you badly I beleived that there shgould be some reason for your harsh behaviour and I weas correct akka...you be like this akka always" Mahathy runs to her and hugs her and cries.

When they both return home both Danda and Kokila stop them and ask whether they went to meet Barathy and again they talk badly about Barathy. Saravanan gets so angry and was about to tell the truth and Mahathy stops him.
atina thumbnail
Thursday, May 9th, Episode 140

Saravanan is so furious with his parents as they talk bad about Barathy and tells," Mahathy why are you stopping me? If I tell the truth they can not digect that...wre are living to gether and we are all happy thaneh...but there akka is struggling in that big house all alone ...and here you both are so selfish and talking about akka like that? " Dandapani and Kokila do not seem to understand the facts. Kokila asks what she told you nu.

But Saravana simply screams at them and goes in. Danda thinks deeply and tells kokila," hearing all that Saravanan told..now I think may be Barathy is really suffering there?" Kokila does not agree with him and cries.

Santhosh and NAts are in the office and Naidu comes and tells about the meeting with the auditor. Nats suggests that Barathy should go and meet the auditor since she is the big boss now. Here comes Barathy and Nats addresses her Madam but Barathy stops him and requests nim to call her barathy. Nats tells about the meeting with the auditor and Barathy agrees to meet him and tells," Ok..I will go fo rthe meeting as I myself have so many dou bts about the accounts" She goes out with Naidu. Santhosh asks," Why do you want Barathy to meet this auditor chithapps?" Nats replies," Why are you scared daa ...that auditor is my man I can ask him to torture Barathy with his quiestions so that Barathy will refuse to go and meet him one more time daa...dont worry even if there is some wrong in the ccounts all that were done for you daa"

Barathy nad Bhoobathy are in the auditor's office waiting for him for a long time. Here comes the auditor and tellw ith some attitude," You wait here..let me make a phone call and then I will call you in" He goes in and calls Nats...and the conversation goes on for a long time ( muted dialogue...thank God!!) Barathy loses her patience and goes in to ask the auditor and happens to hear him telling," sir...you dont worry..I can deal with her..it is like drinking tea for me...I can do that" Barathy closes the door and comes out and tells Bhubathy there is something wrong and asks him to try calling Nats number. He tells," madam his number is busy and call waiting is also witched off" Then she calls Naidu and asks him to go and tell Nats to switch on his phone as she is not able to get him on phone. Naidu goes into Nats cabin and nbotices he is talking to the auditor...he calls Barathy and tells that Nats is busy talking with the auditor.

Hearing this Barathy's doubt is cleared and immediately she leaves from there and Bhobathy asks her what happened. Barathy explains about Nats and auditors joined game. Nat calls her cell and Barathy picks up to hear Nats's screaming at her for not meeting the auditor and Barathy replies," Mama..please cool down...what happened now? he only needs us...not us...we can get 10 auditors like him if we want...so leave this matter to me and I can handke maamaa"
Nats cuts the call and thinks deeply...
Janu thumbnail
friday 10 may update
*my daughter's 9th birthday*

Scene 1

Rajesh & Malathi at Sofi home. Sofi introduce her father to Rajesh. As plan, Sofi dad ask malathi to his cabin to talk on something and left sofi alone with rajesh. Sofi shows her album to rajesh and act very attached to rajesh. While malathi with her dad, sofi reveal about malathi plan to marry santhosh to badri sir last time. Hearing this rajesh is very shock and sofi act that she doesnt know that malathi didnt tell him abt this.  then malathi comes out and rajesh hurrily wanna go out. Malathi wants to follow him but he refuse to bring her. malathi confuse on sudden change of rajesh and ask Sofi, but she ignore such thing.

Scene 2

Sofi dad praises Sofi smartness in spilting rajesh and malathi. Sofi says for Malathi status she shoudl get marry to appelom seller. Chids ask Sivagami to call Devi. Before that Nad comes there and complain about offic ematter which gone nuts due to Bar take over. But Chids says that office are very good and getting better. Nad says that Bar is not good enuf and dont have exp to run the office administrative. He put down Bar skills and ask Chids to re think abt his decison. All this are watched by Siva and not happy with her husband talk

Scene 3

Nad continue with his downgrading Devi, but Chids supports Bar and believe that Bar can upbring the office and his family. He says Nads unable to accept changes of system brought by Bar and maybe i=he dont understand tahts why he tak againt Bar. Chids syas he fully support Bar and he will guide Bar accordingly and ask him not to worry about it. Chids also happy to see that Bar has change Santhosh slowly and he hope that Bar will change Devi also. Devi storms there and scream at Chids for asking Bar to change her. Chids ask Devi about her marriage and what she has done si far. As ussual she shouted and Chids for forcing her and put unneccessary cndition for her wediing.
Nad in between pretending to scold Devi for behaving rufe to her father. Once Chids left the place, he slowly poison devi mind and ask her to act accordingly. Otherwise she will be like Santhosh who is trapped in Bar orders. Nad tells her that he will help her in anyway . He leave decison to Devi and ask her act asap.

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 10 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 13 / 5 / 13 Episode No 142

Nithya , yeey seekiram vada

First segment - Kathir and Priya are waiting for the brat Devi. She takes her own sweet time to make the appointment . Well, Devi has taken the "dupe " idea seriously and wants Kathir to get some one to act as her BF "just for 3 months "  Both Kathir and Priya laugh their guts out. An agitated Devi asks "so, what is so funny?" Kathir asks "what if the guy falls for your money and decides to stay married?" Devi says that her choosing Kathir has some reasons " get me some one who is loyal, just takes the money and honors the contract " kathir refuses to be a part of this scheme . Devi calls him "pizhaikka theriyathavan " Priya apologizes to kathir "I did not know her plans, had I known i would not have asked you to come, sorry " After kathir leaves , priya is categorical "Devi, you either forget the money or marry a nice guy "

Management consultant Bhoopathy and Bharathy - in the car. Bharathy praises Nat's wife and Bhopathy does a chyang chak. Bharathy smells a rat about the auditor - Nats duo " can not take any action because Nats is my chinna mamanaar " Bhopathy passes on a little wisdom to Ms. Prim and Proper "relationship is only at home, at work you have to be loyal to Chids " Decision made, thanks to Bhoo. . Bhoo also gives her the auditor's mobile no!! Bharathy calls the sly auditor and asks him to come to the office with all the accounts. The auditor puts up a feeble fight saying that getting the act together will take time and right now he is too busy for such petty stuff. Bharathy gives him 5 minutes time "either you present yourself with the accounts at my office or I will look for another auditing firm which has time for our company " On the other end, the auditor sweats. Bhoopathy claps his hands and predicts "from now both the family and the business will flourish " Amen to that.

Malathi - Rajesh  - Malathi semai build up thinking that Rajesh  is all set to propose . Rajesh  , after a lot of preamble asks "so, you were all set to marry my brother Casanova?" Shock for malathi - Roja joots

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday  14 / 5 / 13 Episode No 143

Malathi and Rajesh - a coy Malathi expecting a romantic "143" and a morose Rajesh wanting to know the truth (look buddy, why should it affect you so much if you are not smitten by her? EngiyO idikkalai?) Shocked Malathi walks a little distance away and recalls her talk with Badri. Gathers herself and asks about the source of his information . Rajesh refuses to let the cat out of the bag and Malathi curses Badri for being the villain. Rajesh says that Badri has no role in it (Yovv, you got the answer right here, eh? ) and blurts out that it was Sophi who did the honors. Malathi kki more shock - finally says that she need not entertain the doubts of Rajesh "yaarO sOlrathai kettu, you doubt me ? I would much rather stop this friendship" (Yeyy kirukku, by mentioning Badri's name you confirmed his doubt, apram enna enga appa kuthirukkul illai vesham?) Rajesh was probably waiting for an opportunity like this "fine by me, this is my last talk with you " Malathi leaves.

Santhosh's cabin - Bharathy is watching over him signing some thing. Slowly asks him as to why he takes money with out signing vouchers. Santhosh says that his Chithaps never had any such rule "nee thaan puthusu puthusa kekkare!! But still, I can't get angry with you " When Roja keenly watches - " rendu perum raasi aagittangalaa? Romance mathiri irukku !!" - Chithaps the romance killer asks Santhosh to report to his cabin immediately. Bharathy manages to woo Santhosh and tells him about the auditor story "chinna maama must be calling you to complain about me. The auditor insulted me you know . I had to maintain your reputation as I am your wife and I can not allow any one to insult YOUR wife " Message delivered and received. Santhosh goes to meet Chithaps. As expected, Chithaps raves and rants , calls Bharathy a gold digger blah blah. But Santhosh coolly supports Bharathy and says that Chithaps need not worry about the exposure of accounts. " Both Bharathy and dad know about my tiruvilaiyadals. So, just say that you spent the money to cover up my misdemeanors, take a chill pill, ok?" Naidu is privy to this conversation. Nats knows that he is beaten.

The third segment is a degenerate one - Nats asks Naidu to look for a pretty girl - "let us drag Santhosh back to his old Casanova self - appO than I can become the owner of this place "

Freeze

Ok folks, one more conquest for Santhosh , Roja QUITS - yeah folks, in all caps - apram she is not even a back up updater for this trash 😡