Help Aakash !!!!(Fun post)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Aakash wants to win over the love of his life...
Poonam! Lets help him guys!! Here are a few ways , put on ur thinking caps nd go on adding...

1. Dress to impress
. Not only will you look more attractive, taking care of your grooming shows her that you're mature and capable of important daily tasks.

2. Be polite. Being well-mannered doesn't mean you're boring โ€” it means you know how to treat other people with respect, a quality most girls want in their boyfriends. Show her you know how to be considerate by doing these things for everyone, not just her:

3 .Pay her a sincere compliment
. One thing you should say when you're around her is a nice, genuine compliment.

4.Make her feel special. Find little ways to let her know that you think she's an extraordinary person, and she'll definitely notice.

5. Make a new first impression
. After you've been away for awhile, you'll have the chance to make another "first" impression when you're ready to interact with her again. If you can play it the right way, she'll start to see you in a whole new light.

This is just a fun post ...no offence plz...๐Ÿ˜†
Good points ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
But I feel Laddoo-Gopal's dil ki sachchii is gonna b enough to win her over - one of these days ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The caring heart of her Knight-in-shining-armor ... ( or shall we say - her Knight-in-incandescent-shirts ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) will do d trick for Poonam - I think ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by UDEY

Good points๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
But I feel Laddoo-Gopal's dil ki sachchii is gonna b enough to win her over - one of these days๐Ÿ˜ณ
The caring heart of her Knight-in-shining-armor ... ( or shall we say - her Knight-in-incandescent-shirts ๐Ÿ˜‰) will do d trick for Poonam - I think๐Ÿ˜†

Ok ji ๐Ÿ˜› nd yes I luv the way he says " poonam ji meri hain" ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Crazy.rock - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Crazy.rock

Ok ji ๐Ÿ˜› nd yes I luv the way he says " poonam ji meri hain" ๐Ÿ˜†

Me too ... totally love his innocence n simplicity ๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh i am confident that he will take some of this and incorporate them into his own ways of winning his lady love's heart ๐Ÿ˜‰ but of course, after they get married๐Ÿ˜† right now he is just heart broken๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by ambikam

<font size="3">Good advice</font>
๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _mahi_

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990066">oh i am confident that he will take some of this and incorporate them into his own ways of winning his lady love's heart๐Ÿ˜‰but of course, after they get married๐Ÿ˜†right now he is just heart broken๐Ÿ˜”</font>

True but feel so bad for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope ladoo Gopalji grants him his love soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

When poonams dad told him  to do all the arrangements for her wedding   ,felt bad for akash.

Originally posted by jyothi-m

When poonams dad told him  to do all the arrangements for her wedding   ,felt bad for akash.

Me too๐Ÿ˜ญ