Ek Ghar Banaunga

Wanna see more of Gautamji!!

krazy4gautam thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So disappointed with today's episode... we wanna see more of Gautamji!! 
Hope he gets married to Poonamji!! He suits her better!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aartikap thumbnail
yaa... am also confused btwn Akaash And Gautamji now... both are sooo cute...😕 Poor Poonam,  it must be so difficult for her... 
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Agree 😊 not the part of Gautam getting married to Poonam coz i want Aakash-Poonam together 😳 but indeed Gautam is a decent man..

Gautam is suitable for Poonam but we need to remember that a shaadi is not between two people only, its between two families. Gautam's family will definitely ask for dowry and Poonam's parents can't provide any dowry at all which would not let Gautam marry Poonam. If they will, this will create tiff in the hearts of Gautam's parents and Poonam would be unhappy 
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Same here,I find Gautam more attractive than akash,already love him,poonam-gautam will be my dream couple.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gautam is good but his parents r greedy for money and they r not all that  well off people.

Akash is well off and his daddi is with him always.I like to see poonam with akash.
aartikap thumbnail
i hope thy get married yaar...  gaupoo... haha name for gautam and poonam... or actually i just realised gautAM and poonAM... both ends with AM...