•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

now this is plain too much from lucky's side.
@Pritam...Lucky is making mistake fr sure...but Rocky is just selfish today...😡 he is still seeing to get Ipad and more...and not caring abt the fight that is happenng
🤔    I m still with lucky ji as his way of showing his frustration with daddu may b wrong but issue or his decision regarding IPad is right . Lucky has been understanding & letting go or letting do daddu whatever until now cauz he knows & respects his dad but noone knows kids better than their parents either .

Sweety until today asked lucky to bow down to daddu's demands as daddu emotionally blackmails her . Which is very wrong . Daddu is isolating lucky in his own house by emotionally blackmailing sweety & kids . Is this grown up behavior ? No . This can strain lucky's relationship with his kids & wife . Daddu should b very proud . What he gains by undermining lucky's authority !!

If it matters to daddu so much that he buy IPad for rocky , why he never tries to backdown a little or sit down with sweety - lucky & ask that this time for him ( daddu ) they make exception . Then make sure that both ginny - rocky understands that their parents decides its usage . ex. Good grades .

Lucky is also going to b in different situation once rocky has kids . Each parents has right to raise their kids the way they see fit . This also means what kids needs & what they want . Wanting something doesnt means that they need it . Daddu needs to understand the difference .

Parents always become the bad guys for making tough but right decision regarding kids . Hardest job in the world while aunts - uncles & grand parents always gets to cake cauz its not their job to say NO . I m not saying others dont care for kids other than parents but parents do rarely gets appreciation for saying NO     

So daddu needs to stop turning everyone away from lucky & take few steps back . As this time lucky feels no one is with him or understands him . Thus his anger worth of 20 some years is coming out . If u isolate the man u never know he is going to react .
@Nets Wonderfully written..making me think in a different perspective too.

Especially the point u said about when parents take a tough decision they become bad...exactly what is happening here. 
Daadu shud have a talk with Lucky and Sweety here...ask them why they dont want to give an Ipad. Parents do think for the goodness of children. 

Eventhough I wanted Lucky to have had more control over himself...his frustrations are justified. No body is listening to him but Daadu. Sweety wants Lucky to apologise..and kids know Lucky will do that. Lucky wants to prove a point but no one to support him. 

This is not the Lucky we have seen...so it is a little difficult to see him like that...but every person has a certain limit beyond which they snap 
@Nets I always had the feeling that Daadu never wants to see Lucky as a responsible person, father or husband...and is doing everything to put him down in front of kids
Shwets. Once I went to learn sweet recipe to my mum's friend . She gave my great advice " great cook is not the one who makes yummy food , great cook is the one who knows how to make lousy food into yummy one " 😃
     So what if lucky is not the greatest dad in the world . See things through his side . Daddu is not giving lucky chance to present his case or POV . He assumes lucky is wrong . He still pulls his respect card .

Truth is if v want respect from others , v have to respect others . Its not one way street . Daddu may still see lucky as old lucky but no one remain stuck in past self in their present . Lucky has changed , each event in his life has changed him .

Right or wrong he has to make choices . If its wrong one then daddu should teach him how to turn in to great one . Without saying told you 😆

In reality everyone is so focused on right & wrong that v forget the lessons life teaches us . Ex . Child learns to walk , v do let them fall & then help them get up , try again . Why v r so afraid of letting our kids fall in their adult life ? Let lucky make decision & daddu give his advice without insisting lucky do as he says . Also rocky needs to learn the value of money , he wants IPad then let him work for lucky - sweety for 6 months , do things around house or office which gives him lesson or two . Giving rocky everything he desires wont teach anything & he'll b spoiled .
@Nets 

Everyone has their own weakness. Lucky has understood and realised that and has changed his life. But Daadu is still looking at his failures and mistakes and taunts him for that. It is actually commendable that Lucky still respects his father..but is not getting back in return. 

But would not have all this problem occured if Lucky had left it off after Daadu got the Ipad? I understand Lucky had made a decision as a parent...and it has been broken immediately...and any parent will get angry then...but even after that being stubborn today...returning Ipad...wasn't that too much anger. 

Somehow I feel..with Daadu supporting kids...and Lucky trying to make his point...he is losing support. He has a past with Dadaji too which strangles him. 

I feel all parents have their own style of parenting...and grandparents have to understand that and move accordingly
lovely written update..thxx
Thanks for the WU, Shwets!!🤗